Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 (Discussion/Spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
And what's with Doom transporting to Zombie-verse but there were still zombies there? I know it's a small thing to pick at but seriously if this was all gonna "tie-in" to Marvel Zombies at least let it be within continuity. Not "Oh, well Doom traveled not only to another dimension but to a different time period of that dimension or even worse and alternate Zombie-verse. ****, that pissed me off.
What's wrong here? The time it took from the end of the Crossover arc to this issue is the same time it took from the beginning of the MZ mini to the point where they're eating Galactus. What's a different time period/universe?

Doom appears in the zombieverse about the time the 5 year time jump occured in the mini, so this could go pretty much anywhere.

What about the second mini Kirkman is writing? Was it said it's gonna be a prequel? What about the one-shot this year? Who remembers?

4/5 loved it making doom that strong was just a lil over the top. So he took atlantian spell bookz and it made him more powerfull than thor?

vintsukka said:
What's wrong here? The time it took from the end of the Crossover arc to this issue is the same time it took from the beginning of the MZ mini to the point where they're eating Galactus. What's a different time period/universe?

Doom appears in the zombieverse about the time the 5 year time jump occured in the mini, so this could go pretty much anywhere.

What about the second mini Kirkman is writing? Was it said it's gonna be a prequel? What about the one-shot this year? Who remembers?

Where's Doom when Galactus fell? And when they scanned for life on the planet?

TheManWithoutFear said:

I figured he either dies in combat (very unlikely) or he gets teleported away and back into our world, an act that will be explained the next time a creative team wants to use him in UFF.

Sacred&Profane said:
I figured he either dies in combat (very unlikely) or he gets teleported away and back into our world, an act that will be explained the next time a creative team wants to use him in UFF.

Or he doesn't show up as a life=form, because he's a metal man.

Hm.. It was good, but the end... i Hated the end...
See I'm not a fan of Fantastic Four, but I always like Doom, He's the reason i would buy a regular FF, with this ending, my enthusiasm with the book dropped, I'm going to continue reading it, but maybe I will drop within months. :(
Of course if he comes back in like 2 months I'm gonna be angry but ill like it.

3/5 -2 because of Doom

Edit: Doom must be the strongest person in the world because:
1 - Changed into a Metal men
2 - Has thousands of magic books
3 - Because Doom wants it

Last edited:
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Doom must be the strongest person in the world because:
1 - Changed into a Metal men
2 - Has thousands of magic books
3 - Because Doom wants it

Exactly!

But, on another note, I want a synopsis or something folks, I'm excited!

Last edited:
Zombipanda said:
So do Nick Fury, Wasp, Cap, and Iron Man.

Ah, I see...

And I have a feeling Doom won't be in zombieland too long. My bet is, he's got a contingency plan.

Doom without a contingency plan? There's no such thing...so I must agree, even without reading the issue.

Ultimate Warrior said:
But you have to change place for Marvel Zombies since Doom gets sent to the Zombie earth in the same moment as the remaining Zombie-Heroes eats Galactus :wink:

Will do, soon as I pick up the issue tomorrow (Thursday) and can get the page numbers adjusted properly.

vintsukka said:

I'll have a more detailed explanation tomorrow...hopefully.

That makes me rest easier...thanks Vint.

I actually really liked how this thing ended. I didn't think Doom would just march into the Zombie reality. Doom got like ten times better in this arc. I just loved seeing Reed as Doom kill the Frightful Four. Doom with magic and tech skills is awesome.

I see Doom killing everyone in the Zombie reality and coming back in a bad *** way.

Mrs. Storm is still being controlled by Doom. They still haven't explained how she could beat Doom's Tattoo. This say to me that they aren't aware of it.

4/5

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I actually really liked how this thing ended. I didn't think Doom would just march into the Zombie reality. Doom got like ten times better in this arc. I just loved seeing Reed as Doom kill the Frightful Four. Doom with magic and tech skills is awesome.

I see Doom killing everyone in the Zombie reality and coming back in a bad *** way.
Mrs. Storm is still being controlled by Doom. They still haven't explained how she could beat Doom's Tattoo. This say to me that they aren't aware of it.

4/5

Yah, I see Doom coming back too. I don't think they'd just kill him off like that.

As for Doom Appearing before "The Galactus" leaves Earth. Galactus (Galan) was picked clean. I think they just got done eating him and if you remember the Zombies thought it would take a long time to eat him. We saw the Black Panter and the other return to Earth five years later. A lot could have happen during that time.... Hey do you think thats what vol. 2 will be about?...

Ice said:
No...seeing as how I already posted that it was revealed elsewhere that Kirkman is doing a prequel.

...Well I would have liked to seen what happened.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
The mini shows how the few remaining guys kill Galactus and starts eating him, and then there's a fve year gap. Doom arrives to the zombie world while they're eating Galactus, which means it's after Galactus fell and during the five year gap.

And they scanned for life 5 years after Doom got there, so I'm not expecting him to stay there for that long, I'm sure he's figured a way to get back to his home world somehow.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Yeah, but how do you know that she is in charge of herself NOW? I mean if I had been Victor von Doom I would have at least ONE back-up plan in store, in case I ever found a way to get back, so I could get my country back.

I doubt Millar even considered that...

vintsukka said:
Doom arrives to the zombie world while they're eating Galactus, which means it's after Galactus fell and during the five year gap.

"While" or "before"? or are you guessing? I can't pick this issue up until the 21st... even then, they might be sold out.

I want to know everything, dang-it!

Ultimate Deadpool said:
"While" or "before"? or are you guessing? I can't pick this issue up until the 21st... even then, they might be sold out.

I want to know everything, dang-it!
After Galactus fell and while they are eating him. A guy as big as Galactus takes awhile to eat you know.

uff32zombieearth.jpg

This is the first sight that meets Victor von Doom when he steps into the Zombie Universe.​

First off, are we sure that Doom would even register as living under a scan? He's made of metal.

Second, last I recall, there's a plan for a Marvel Zombies one-shot in the near future AND a second mini-series. One was supposed to be a prequel, the other a sequel.

I don't recall Luke Cage being part of the elitely cosmic powered zombies. You guys sure are scratching here. Doom's appearance should be more significant to Marvel Zombie's events then just "oh, let's wait and see what the next mini does maybe Doom will appear there."

So what are we looking for? Doom managed to escape the Zombies and hide and when the the Acolytes came they couldn't register Doom because he's living breathing metal?

How about this. I think most of you missed the picture when you read the part of Doom's mental state when they caught a glimpse of his mind. He probably is mostly metallic in structure but the point they were trying to get across was his personality was cold and heartless.

If Doom escapes the scanners in someway it'll be because of magic or his own intellect.

I still think there are a lot of holes with Doom showing up when he did. I don't blame them for placeing him at that point in time. Look at the picture, Land's art is brilliant there. But they're gonna have to think of something pretty good to get Doom to tie into the Zombie-Verse continuity correctly.

Goodwill said:
Also, the fact that the Viral Squid that resided in Johnny and left, entered Thor, and ended up in Doom without explanation was off...

No explanation needed - it didn't enter Thor. They knew it would seak the most powerful being available, and automatically assumed it would be Thor. But it wasn't. It was Doom.

Latest posts

Back