Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 (Discussion/Spoilers)

actually i was talking about Shocker, and Eddie Brock.
And I don't know if he was the one that made the Ultimization on DD and Punisher (I suposed it was him because they appear first in USM) and they are quite the same thing in 616, except younger.

Oh ok Quicksilver....well lets get back on topic as I already caused enough spam. After the events of Issue 32, do you think that Doctor Doom will play a part in God War?

Thor said:
Oh ok Quicksilver....well lets get back on topic as I already caused enough spam. After the events of Issue 32, do you think that Doctor Doom will play a part in God War?
I seriously doubt it. I think he's on a backburner for a while and waiting for a big return somewhere down the line. God War would be far too soon.

It is the UFF arc that follows issue 32....pay attention to solicits MJ :D.

And yeah vintsukka I didn't think so anyway because they will have a few bad guys in that arc already.

Anybody notice that the Wasp was white in this issue? Yep for those who didn't notice The Wasp is now a hot brunette in UFF. ;)

Goodwill said:
Where is the connection between Namor and the Inhumans?

More than likely to be expounded upon by future writers. I'll even bet that Millar had a logical connection planned but it just didn't flow with the story.

Meh, Millars reign on FF was decent, but not as good as the first and second arcs. Ellis was a lot better.

I think Reed should be the smartest man in the UU but come on... he's a bit over the top when written by MM. *Shakes head* I enjoyed most of it, but meh...yeah, his super intelligence to the point he is at is just as overpowering as Sue Storms force fields.. and make people blind with them and so forth.

Would have been funny if Dr. Storm got a call and accidentally dropped the microscope with the slide they were on. Splat, there goes the FF.

Latest posts

Back