Ultimate Iron Man 2...hitting shelves in December

Solicitations for May 2008:

ULTIMATUM #1 (of 6)
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art by PASQUAL FERRY
The first Ultimate Iron Man redefined the character of Tony Stark as we know it! But now, rational yet royally pissed comic fans around the world storm the offices of Marvel comics and demand they RE-redefine Tony's origin. OR ELSE.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this since volume 1 was finished. Not in anticipation to read it but for it TO FINALLY END SO I CAN FORGET ALL ABOUT IT AND MARVEL CAN RETCON IT!!! :D

Yeah, now all we need for them to finish up Ultimate Vision #4 & Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3,4,5, & 6.

Last edited:
Children... point and laugh at the strange person.

What was that little Johnny?
Why yes, this person bought Ultimate Iron Man 2.
Yes Tina, you get nanomonkey herpies if you buy it.

Proj is pretty much the greatest mod ever.

And you better believe I will be reading it, not paying for it, and hating every second of it.
I DOWNLOADED ULTIMATE IRON MAN.

I WILL DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IRON MAN 2.

E said:
What a great Christmas present. I can't wait. I'm going to be nice to people from now until December so I have all this pent up hate, so I can release it on this issue.

Yeah baby.
I'm keeping all my pent-up hate in my penis. Then on Christmas Eve, I'm going to Toys R' Us.

I DOWNLOADED ULTIMATE IRON MAN.

I WILL DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IRON MAN 2.

I believe it goes:

I DOWNLOADED ULTIMATE IRON MAN #1.

I WILL DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE IRON MAN 2 #1.

Wow - what a great t-shirt. Wish I had had it in Chicago.

I'm keeping all my pent-up hate in my penis. Then on Christmas Eve, I'm going to Toys R' Us.

See TOG, this is why ourchair would win creepiest poster.

You'd give me a POTD if you weren't thinking about how to keep your son away from Toys R' Us this Christmas.

It's like you can read my mind. Even creepier.

That was good though - I'll give a Post of the Day for that.

Solicitations for May 2008:

ULTIMATUM #1 (of 6)
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art by PASQUAL FERRY
The first Ultimate Iron Man redefined the character of Tony Stark as we know it! But now, rational yet royally pissed comic fans around the world storm the offices of Marvel comics and demand they RE-redefine Tony's origin. OR ELSE.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

...cuz it's an "ultimatum". see? heh heh. ha.

well, they can't all be gems.

totally deserved.

I keed!

But we're getting off-topic. Let's get back on.

Ultimate Iron Man 2 will suck so bad, it will be like a black hole which might kill you if you read it.

I would rather listen to the howls of eternal torment in the darkest pits of Hell than read this book.

But I'll buy and read every issue as they come out (probably late) anyway.

Latest posts

Back