Ultimate Iron Man 2...hitting shelves in December

I will be so bad it will cause a massive outbreak of nanomonkey butt cancer. That gives people big blue brain shaped tumours. On their butt.

Re: The one you have been waiting for...

You begged. You pleaded. You ripped out your own hair in anticipation. Now you finally got your wish.

Here is a small preview of the continuation of the comic that changed everything! Just click the link. You know you want to. :wink:
For a moment there I thought this was going to be about how the Internet is serious business.

Otherwise, my deep cynicism notwithstanding, let's hope this improves over the first mini. I mean sure, I don't think it will, but I'm not going to complain if I'm proven wrong.

Well! It was great meeting you guys and getting to know you all over the years. Have nice lives.

*shuts site down*

*burns comics*
HA! Your hollow threats do not scare us.

*Kilrathi snarl*

Last edited:

The cover and artwork are very pretty

Pasquel Ferry can do a hell of a job. His Adam Strage min was awesome.

it's del'otto. how can you complain?

His artwork tends to be darkly colored which leads to details being obscured? I find his covers to be fine but his sequential work leaves alot to be desired.

Pasquel Ferry can do a hell of a job. His Adam Strage min was awesome.

His artwork tends to be darkly colored which leads to details being obscured? I find his covers to be fine but his sequential work leaves alot to be desired.

i love his secret war. that's all im saying.

It's also UIM. I'm sure they'll find a way.

I sure will....

But then again... I don't know how it can be worse than UIM1. It almost tempts me to get it to find out... I mean, can Card top his invention of the Internet-breaking-in-half Nanomonkeys?

I know it has become a bit on an injoke here, but I really, truly hated it and believe it might be the worst thing I've ever read (although Mighty Avengers comes close). I have zero reason to believe this will be one iota better.

No, just as that artwork it's friggin' amazing.

UltimateIronManII01DellOttoCover.jpg

That is so my desktop wallpaper when I get back home from work.

I know it has become a bit on an injoke here, but I really, truly hated it and believe it might be the worst thing I've ever read (although Mighty Avengers comes close). I have zero reason to believe this will be one iota better.
That seems to be a common reaction here. I'd suggest that everyone just mutually agree to not read and/or discuss it, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen. :) Although now that this site's focus has become comics in general instead of the Ultimate Line in particular, there seems to be no reason for people to waste money on this when they could be spending it on something they like instead. (I'm still an Ultimate Marvel enthusiast, and even I have no plans to read Ultimate Power, for example.)

Seriously, guys, take the money you would have spent on this and go invest it in one or two titles you think are good. And then get on here and tell the rest of us about them so we can read them, too.

That seems to be a common reaction here. I'd suggest that everyone just mutually agree to not read and/or discuss it, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen. :) Although now that this site's focus has become comics in general instead of the Ultimate Line in particular, there seems to be no reason for people to waste money on this when they could be spending it on something they like instead. (I'm still an Ultimate Marvel enthusiast, and even I have no plans to read Ultimate Power, for example.)

Seriously, guys, take the money you would have spent on this and go invest it in one or two titles you think are good. And then get on here and tell the rest of us about them so we can read them, too.

Well, I won't be buying it but I will read it. Trainwreck effect.

The art looks good.

That's all I'm going to say.

The art looks good.

That's all I'm going to say.

Yeah, that's all that could be said.

That's all I said too:lol: we all agree for once yay!. Though I admit I didn't read first one I am slightly tempted to get this due to me loving the art

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back