Ultimate Juggernaut

What if weapon X took him in because they just thought he was a mutant... couldn't find any trace of the x-gene or whatever but they knew he had powers just didn't know where they were coming from... he did just disappear after the weaponX arc right? So he pops up later and they explain that he's not a mutant but why he was in weaponX custody... was he in the brotherhood at all? I don't recall...

Actually thats a good idea. They knew about his powers but found out that he wasn't a mutant.

XTFLyons said:
What if weapon X took him in because they just thought he was a mutant... couldn't find any trace of the x-gene or whatever but they knew he had powers just didn't know where they were coming from... he did just disappear after the weaponX arc right? So he pops up later and they explain that he's not a mutant but why he was in weaponX custody... was he in the brotherhood at all? I don't recall...

Yup, he joined the brotherhood after the Weapon X story arc. He seemed very into Magnetos plans for mutants to take over the world.

HE IS A MUTANT, guys! The writers haven't run anything past us differently so we have to accept the fact that, for now, he's a mutant.

Goodwill said:
HE IS A MUTANT, guys! The writers haven't run anything past us differently so we have to accept the fact that, for now, he's a mutant.

That depends on your view - if you think that anyone who appears in UXM is a mutant unless is said otherwise, you can look at it that way.

It's not like the Brotherhood won't let non-mutants join up.

Goodwill said:

Well, GW, by you saying it that way, someone can go and say the opposite.

By the writers not saying he's a mutant, we don't know if he really is one. So people can say he is, or he isn't, but until someone says it officially whether he's a mutant, or not, the guess is up to us for now.

icemastertron said:

By the writers not saying he's a mutant, we don't know if he really is one. So people can say he is, or he isn't, but until someone says it officially whether he's a mutant, or not, the guess is up to us for now.

I'm not so sure.

icemastertron said:

Ice has a point... Jug. was known as not a mutant in 616 and they bring him into the Ultimate Universe but they never say that he is a mutant just that he hangs out with them... something that wouldn't make a difference if it was any other villain other than juggernaut but they never say that he is one...

Where did he say that? Do you have actual proof?

And XT, uh...what do you mean by "doesn't mean I like him"? What did I do to you? :?

Latest posts

Back