Ultimate Juggernaut

Well, here we come back to what I brought up before... It really is amazing how this happens, isn't it? It's like I say something and it goes in one ear and out the other! ;)

No, really, though, I think that Millar wrote his character expecting to can him. I mean, if he meant for him to stick around he would've shaped the character after his 616 counterpart, don't you think? Now, Juggernaut is a Brotherhood lackey that will come and go as they do.

icemastertron said:
Well if Longshot isn't going to be cyborg, robot or whatever, then I doubt that Juggs will be something else besides human or mutant.

Hold up, Longshot, (that's me), was never a mutant.

Goodwill said:
Well, here we come back to what I brought up before... It really is amazing how this happens, isn't it? It's like I say something and it goes in one ear and out the other! ;)

No, really, though, I think that Millar wrote his character expecting to can him. I mean, if he meant for him to stick around he would've shaped the character after his 616 counterpart, don't you think? Now, Juggernaut is a Brotherhood lackey that will come and go as they do.

poor Dragonmaster no one listens to him :cry:

I hope your wrong about this Dragon

Goodwill said:

616 Juggernaut started as just a walking around and hitting things villain. There was no plans, no motivation until he was retconned into being Xavier's stepbrother. I'd say Millar wrote the character looking to test out the fan's reactions and see whether he was worth developing further. If or WHen he was developed further, it wouldn't necessarily mean he had to be modeled after 616 Juggs.

longshotjimlee said:
Hold up, Longshot, (that's me), was never a mutant.

I know that. But Vaughun said he wasn't going to make him an alien or an of that kind of business. So modt likely he'll make him a mutant in UXM.

Well then, I shall say something.

I wouldn't mind if he was originally Weapon X. The idea isn't bad. But if we had more insight on him, we can explore more on him and his tie to Weapon X.

They're saying that everyone is repeating themselves and all they really want is to know whether Juggs is magical, mutant or anything else.

Latest posts

Back