Ultimate Juggernaut

nobody is wrong Ice, you have a point of view and so do I, the point I was making relating to Juggs is that I am unaware of anyone - anyone - who has been taken by Weapon X who was not a mutant.

The storyline in New X-men showed that Captain America was a mutant, but of course that's Grant Morrison for you and Whedon might turn that on its head.

Apart from that, there is no evidence to suggest that they take non-mutants and tons of evidence to say they only work with mutants.

Which in turn suggests that the idea relating to Juggs in terms of Weapon X is probable if he's a mutant and unlikely if he isn't.

But they have used non-mutants. I don't have any specific names, but I know people who have read old issues where they have used them for whatever they wanted. The title of the issues I don't know, so don't ask.

How about two?

longshotjimlee said:
it easy to argue against it, just come up with one person (other than Cap), who they have taken who is not a mutant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't both Agent Zero and Kane, who were members of Weapon X in the 616 universe, classified as non-mutants? I believe Agent Zero received genetic modifications that provided him with a lack of scent when Weapon X saved his life. Also, Kane was given cybernetic limbs when he was rescued by Weapon X. Both were merely human before Weapon X snagged them. Presenting these facts, I believe it is technically possible for Weapon X in the Ultimate Universe to tap non-mutants as part of their program. :wink:

what the hizzeellll. Captian America is a genetically enhanced HUMAN

proof?

in the ultimates nick fury goes "we're not having any mutants in the initial lineup"

get it? got it? good!

altho i do agree that weapon x only deals with mutants, thats why they were made innit

Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp and Giant Man

Wasp is a mutant, but everybody thinks she got her powers from giant man so its a secret

what the hizzeellll. Captian America is a genetically enhanced HUMAN

proof?

in the ultimates nick fury goes "we're not having any mutants in the initial lineup"

get it? got it? good!

altho i do agree that weapon x only deals with mutants, thats why they were made innit

Nurhachi said:
Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp and Giant Man

Wasp is a mutant, but everybody thinks she got her powers from giant man so its a secret

so there is a mutant in the initial line up? or not?

longshotjimlee said:
Everyone is a mutant, when are you gonna read Earth X Ice?

Earth X has nothing to do with the Ultimate Universe... and in terms of "we want things to be more realistic" the whole "mutant gene was planted in everyone by superior alien beings" thing is no gonna fly in the ultimate universe... I'm sorry Longshot but you can't argue that in this thread....

and Captain America is not a mutant

Latest posts

Back