Ultimate legion of Losers

The Overlord

You know what be funny, an ultimate version of the Legion of Losers:

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/legion_of_losers.html

Ultimate shocker plots his revenge against Spidey by gathering together some of his "greatest" foes (Ultimate Ringer, Boomerang, Killer shrike and Ultimate white rabbit who would be introduced in this story, no one else returned his calls).

The whole story would be this sad group trying to pull off feeble attempts to kill spidey.

Shocker should be in too.

And it would be cool if at the end they came close to beating spiedy.

Eh... Does Ultimate Spider-Man really need more worthless joke villains?

Maybe not, but we all know Bendis is going to try and tell the same joke over and over again.

Besides certain Spidey villains only work as jokes, creating serious versions of the walrus and White rabbit goes against their characters, they were created to be joke characters.

You know what be funny, an ultimate version of the Legion of Losers:

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/legion_of_losers.html

Ultimate shocker plots his revenge against Spidey by gathering together some of his "greatest" foes (Ultimate Ringer, Boomerang, Killer shrike and Ultimate white rabbit who would be introduced in this story, no one else returned his calls).

The whole story would be this sad group trying to pull off feeble attempts to kill spidey.

...Terrible idea. Seriously.

Ultimate Killer Shrike kicked his ***. Why is he considered a joke villain?

Didn't Ultimate Ringer manage to get one of his rings around Spidey? I doubt anyone would say he is badass. Okay, Shrike was just one idea that came to mind I thought of unimpressive villains (Spidey gets his *** kicked a lot sometimes) but he doesn't have to be on the group.

...Terrible idea. Seriously.

You are no fun. (=

Last edited:
Didn't Ultimate Ringer manage to get one of his rings around Spidey? I doubt anyone would say he is badass. Okay, Shrike was just one idea that came to mind I thought of unimpressive villains (Spidey gets his *** kicked a lot sometimes) but he doesn't have to be on the group.

Yeah... but then he got beat up by Spider-Man's girlfriend and she stole his wallet. Shrike just straight up won.

Last edited:
Yeah... but then he got beat up by Spider-Man's girlfriend and she stole his wallet. Shrike just straight up won.

Like I said Shrike doesn't have to there, it was just a name that popped into my head. Oh well i guess we don't need him Shocker, Boomerang and Ringer are already joke villains and few more can be introduced (like White Rabbit and Walrus) to even out the group.

Maybe not, but we all know Bendis is going to try and tell the same joke over and over again.

Besides certain Spidey villains only work as jokes, creating serious versions of the walrus and White rabbit goes against their characters, they were created to be joke characters.

Just because they were created in the 616 universe doesn't mean they need to be joke characters in the Ultimate Universe. That's supposed to be the whole point of the UU in the first place.

And White Rabbit and the Walrus could SO be turned into interesting characters.

Just because they were created in the 616 universe doesn't mean they need to be joke characters in the Ultimate Universe. That's supposed to be the whole point of the UU in the first place.

And White Rabbit and the Walrus could SO be turned into interesting characters.

Well that isn't what bendis has been doing for the past 8 years, has it. think he is going to change his ways any time soon or do need another appearance from ultimate Vulture?

Besides unlike say stilt-man, those two were never meant to be serious characters. They were created to be jokes, making them serious would going against the spirit of the character.

Well that isn't what bendis has been doing for the past 8 years, has it. think he is going to change his ways any time soon or do need another appearance from ultimate Vulture?

Uuh, well I don't like the way Bendis does things, for the most part.

The Overlord said:
Besides unlike say stilt-man, those two were never meant to be serious characters. They were created to be jokes, making them serious would going against the spirit of the character.

???

The spirit of the character? That's ridiculous. They were made as throwaway characters, and you're saying that finding a way to revitalize them and make them not goofy is a bad thing?

Uuh, well I don't like the way Bendis does things, for the most part.

Really how many lame villains have made cool in the UU? Name 3. Despite it being "a point of the Ultimate Universe" it doesn't happen a lot.

The spirit of the character? That's ridiculous. They were made as throwaway characters, and you're saying that finding a way to revitalize them and make them not goofy is a bad thing?

I like them better as joke characters, that makes them cute and funny in their own way. If walrus is a serial killer or something, I wouldn't like it. what are your ideas any way?

Last edited:
I think it's perfectly alright for more joke villains to be introduced into the Ultimat e Universe, though not necessarily at an accelerated rate.

That Bendis is a hack who throws away the villains on jokes is a real problem, I'll admit that.

But the only REAL failing with his approach is that he doesn't variate the joke. He just has the villain march in, scream his stupid name, and then have him clocked.

Which is pretty much the same damn joke he writes into Powers, but at least he's not throwing away any Marvel brands when he does it there.

Really how many lame villains have made cool in the UU? Name 3. Despite it being "a point of the Ultimate Universe" it doesn't happen a lot.

Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

I like them better as joke characters, that makes them cute and funny in their own way. If walrus is a serial killer or something, I wouldn't like it. what are your ideas any way?

hadn't really thought about it. The obvious route would be to go the psychedelic Jefferson Airplane route.

Latest posts

Back