Ultimate MMORPG

Ultxon

Ice and I were brainstorming over the messenger about an idea for a MMORPG for the ultimate universe. Here's what we came up with.

-In the game you could play the role as your fav hero in the city of New York, along with all of your buddies.
-You could create an "alternate realitiy" in which to house your groups ultimate hero adevntures.
-Only one person could be a certain hero each reality.
-As a hero you can survey the city with your abilities and capture criminals such as Rhino, Sydicate, or time-traveling terrorists.
-Occasionly depending on your team affiliation you would have to team up with a fellow X-men, FF, or Ultimate against colloseul threats such as Magneto or Dr. Doom.
-Large events requuring the assistance of every hero would occur on a possible montly basis. Things like a hulk rampage, an Atlantean invasion, Ultimate Six or a brotherhood attack. In a possibly once a year event, Galactus himself would come to fight all the heroes in a an epic battle for the city.
-In these larger events, heroes would have their espective roles. Heavy-hitters like Thing, Colloseus, or Spider-Man would have to duke it out with Hulk while moon Knight and DD would work on saving civilians or making repairs.

Now's heres the question. If a game like this came about. And Ultimate Central became a "reality'. What ultimate central members would be who?

I'd pick off UDD just to annoy MWoF :twisted:

Actauly, I'd probably go for Ultiamte Iron Man. I'm a big fan of the drunken, short sighted bastard.

Whatever this particular geekfest may be. Can I suggest that Wolverine can be played by up to a maximum of 18 people at any given time. Just for the sake of realism.

WE are talking ultimate, Guj, so no. There would be one wolverine. [I really can never tell when you're sarcastic, so it's my duty to post for everone's benefit]

Guijllons said:
Whatever this particular geekfest may be. Can I suggest that Wolverine can be played by up to a maximum of 18 people at any given time. Just for the sake of realism.
HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

That's just funny.

And of course, I'd play as Iceman. But like I told Ultxon, you can always have the option of creating your own hero(es), too. And even make your own team with your created characters, or with others.

DIrishB said:
can I be Hulk? you know, due to my real-life cannibalistic, sexually sadistic tendencies and simple dumb**** sense of reasoning?
Well, me and Ultxon were talking that over. He said that maybe Hulk should be an off-limits character, cuz he's REAAAALLY powerful. That's just what HE said.

Guijllons said:
You have to pick a particular "flavour" of Hulk though.

Sour Apple Ultimate Hulk.

icemastertron said:
Well, me and Ultxon were talking that over. He said that maybe Hulk should be an off-limits character, cuz he's REAAAALLY powerful. That's just what HE said.

Ahhh screw that. I mean, Thor is mad powerful, enough so to bring down most of the Chitauri fleet by himself and transport a nuclear bomb to another dimension, does that mean he's off limits too?

DIrishB said:
Ahhh screw that. I mean, Thor is mad powerful, enough so to bring down most of the Chitauri fleet by himself and transport a nuclear bomb to another dimension, does that mean he's off limits too?
I dunno.

But I understand his point, though. You dont want someone who can beat you like in 1-2 punches. :?

Guijllons said:
I just think the whole point of the Hulk is that he can't be controlled. Where's the fun in playing a character that you can't control?

He USED to be uncontrollable, but after the sessions with Xavier and what we learned in the Annual, I think Ultimate Hulk is much closer to his 616 counterpart now, more in control and rational even in the Hulk state.

icemastertron said:
I dunno.

But I understand his point, though. You dont want someone who can beat you like in 1-2 punches.

I understand what you're saying too, but maybe we could come up with a way for any character to be usable, just have to figure out a way to make it feasible in the game. Like each character has an attack, defense, damage value, etc. So maybe the Hulk's attack and damage are high, but his defense isn't just cuz he's so big it shouldnt be hard to hit him. This would make it so other characters with high attack and defense (Thor, Thing, Colossus) could be able to take him out with a few shots. Also, perhaps he should have a slow movement rating or something, whereas a character like Spider-Man, Northstar, Nightcrawler will have a high movement rating, as well as a higher defense, to make them hard to hit.

DIrishB said:
He USED to be uncontrollable, but after the sessions with Xavier and what we learned in the Annual, I think Ultimate Hulk is much closer to his 616 counterpart now, more in control and rational even in the Hulk state.
I dunno, it seemed like Hulk took control of Banner when the nuke was gonna hit. I wouldn't expect Banner to be able to 'induce' the hulk quite like he does in the 616. I think the best one could hope for is that he doesn't eat the nearest people straight away.

Latest posts

Back