Ultimate Moon Knight (Speculation)

My initial reaction is the same as Guij. Nice enough as far as costumes go but still a costume. Not something I like in Spidey's character but its eplained there. If its explained here, than it might be ok.

TheManWithoutFear said:
UltimateMoonKnight.jpg

Really, please, enjoy this...

:shock:

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW wow WOW

^%$^$#&^$*&%()(*&)&^*#^$#!$#@$#@%#@%$%$#^%$#^ING AWSOME!!!!!!!

The Captain said:
good stuff....just as i mentioned in a previous spec thread, a black costume!!! good work guys, im proud of you...

EDIT - after gazing at the pics for hours, a lady friend of mine pointed out that i was blind and the costume was really white with shading....albeit parts of it could be black, after being wrong due to the color scheme lets just say ill have less money in my pocket now :(

The Captain said:
EDIT - after gazing at the pics for hours, a lady friend of mine pointed out that i was blind and the costume was really white with shading....albeit parts of it could be black, after being wrong due to the color scheme lets just say ill have less money in my pocket now :(

Minor details Captain I was gonna point that out to you but after I looked at it I realized that there is some Black in it. That, or the Moon on his chest never gets covered by shadow.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Minor details Captain I was gonna point that out to you but after I looked at it I realized that there is some Black in it. That, or the Moon on his chest never gets covered by shadow.

true, the chest does look like it could be black going up to the neck...
is it just me, or does moon knight look like prowler with moons on his costume???

TheManWithoutFear said:
Forgot you're not a fan of the "costumes". Oh well, too bad, It looks really cool.
I agree. Total coolness. Although I'll concede to Guij that it doesn't technically look like something someone would wear in real life nor is it "Ultimate" enough, but then again few costumes do, much less those designs debuting from Bendis/Bagley.

Latest posts

Back