Ultimate Moon Knight (Speculation)

Guijllons said:
Spidey will beat him and whine about it...

sorry for the spoiler guys.
And don't forget taunt him, and make fun at him, make faces at him, even though we can't see the faces....

You know, I really hope he says something like "Man, I really can't be bothered with this, I've just broken up with my girlfriend"
And Moon Knight turns out to be a really sympathetic listener :)

icemastertron said:
even though we can't see the faces....

Only in Deadpool comics. :twisted:

I'm really looking forward to the other "Dark Knight" of the marvel universe. I'm a little worried as to why they'd throw him in and not build on DD... but that's probably just me.

Biggest things I'm wondering about MoonKnight is

1. Age - is he gonna be an adult or around Pete's age.

2. Opinion of Spider-Man - Is he going to turn his nose up to him like the rest of the Ultimate Heroes do?

3. Origins - I find his backstory terribly strange and riddled with unneeded mystical elements. I hope Bendis changes this.

4. Allies/Enemies - This is the "Ultimate Warriors" arc we're talkin' about. Do we think he'll be alone and how come he's not in the "last" issue of that arc?

Gotta be an adult, hopefully quite parental too.
And Bendis hasn't shown an awful lot of flare at reinvention, I hope he develops something more intelligent this time round (Venom being a cancer healing suit was pretty lame). His background could easily be addressed if Bendis just puts himself in vaughans shoes for a moment, who HAS shown that he's able to reinvent vert well.
I don't thin that the framework is down for a multi enemy scenerio yet, not without them all being introduced individually first. Bendis takes his time over introductions, and I wouldn't like him to rush it.

karnikoma

Guijllons said:
And Bendis hasn't shown an awful lot of flare at reinvention, I hope he develops something more intelligent this time round (Venom being a cancer healing suit was pretty lame). His background could easily be addressed if Bendis just puts himself in vaughans shoes for a moment, who HAS shown that he's able to reinvent vert well.
I don't thin that the framework is down for a multi enemy scenerio yet, not without them all being introduced individually first. Bendis takes his time over introductions, and I wouldn't like him to rush it.

the cancer suit was lame yes, granted that was a better idea than an alien symbiote....not so much better as it was more "realistic"...

Guijllons said:
And Bendis hasn't shown an awful lot of flare at reinvention, I hope he develops something more intelligent this time round (Venom being a cancer healing suit was pretty lame).
I gotta agree with you on that about Bendis, but in fairness, I liked Venom and hey when you spell it out/say it out loud "cancer healing suit" ALWAYS sounds lame.

im a w a r r i o r

nice to see mwof on the bendis board.... :wink: if only you had as many posts on that site as you do this one..

this is from the cup of joe review as provided by "mr article" himself : Icemasterboy ladies and gentlemen!!

Ultimate Moon Knight will appear in Ultimate Spider-Man #79-84

as for moon knight, i was finally proven right, as he will show up in the warriors arc......although it could have been cool seeing him take on blade and morbius...

Last edited:
The Captain said:
nice to see mwof on the bendis board.... :wink: if only you had as many posts on that site as you do this one..
Do you have to re-register again at the Bendis Board? My old account doesn't work and I do have posts equal to the number I have here. :D (Or at least when I checked last January).

TheManWithoutFear said:
Biggest things I'm wondering about MoonKnight is

1. Age - is he gonna be an adult or around Pete's age.

2. Opinion of Spider-Man - Is he going to turn his nose up to him like the rest of the Ultimate Heroes do?

3. Origins - I find his backstory terribly strange and riddled with unneeded mystical elements. I hope Bendis changes this.

4. Allies/Enemies - This is the "Ultimate Warriors" arc we're talkin' about. Do we think he'll be alone and how come he's not in the "last" issue of that arc?

1. Adult, methinks... I think he should have gotten involved with the whole magic stuff around Peter's age so he should be sympathetic and parental, as mentioned before.

2. Sympathetic ands supportive.

3. Eh.... Um... Moon Knight is Batman with magic. If John Constantine's parents were killed in egypt when he was a little boy, he would be Moon Knight. He needs the mystic edge... and the mysterious edge, they cant just kill that.

4. Do we know who the other Warriors will be? Im thinking Speedball for the comic relief, Nova for the stuck up Boy Scout, That fire lady (you know, from Spiderman and Friends... the animated show) for the intelligent hot girl, and Moon Knight as the intelligent, older, mysterious leader. They get tangled up with Spidey when they're investigating something or other. Or they try to take down Kingpin...... I dunno.

amazing friends

im pulling for firestar(the fire lady) to be used...bendis mentioned an "ultimate spider-man and his amazing friends" a few months back...so maybe iceman will be in this too (dont hold your breath though) i could see nova being used (but i dont want to) and perhaps some others, i wasnt imaginging this being the "ultimate new warriors" but maybe it will be...i just want to see more ultimate dd and spidey interaction and see elektra, black cat and the kingpin all together again...

UltimateMoonKnight.jpg

Really, please, enjoy this...

It would look cool in a book that has costumed characters. But what's the point in attempting to bill something as more realistic if you're not going to stick by it.
But it's only USM, so not all that important.

hehe, honestly? With a big cape and a crescent moon on your forehead?
You're gonna tell me next that you go to star trek conventions dressed as a klingon:)

Latest posts

Back