Ultimate Nick Fury - Good or Bad

Do You Trust Nick Fury?

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Unsure at present time (before events of GTA)

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
I trust the guy... He's only doing what he thinks is good for the country... Actually he's doing whats good for the world!!! The liberators were just a fluke that slipped by his radar... It wont happen again... And as for the whole Ult. Spidey thing... he knew it was gonna come down to it so he was being prepared if peter went rouge on him.

He's goin for president... Maybe my name shouldnt be Ult. Cap 4 Pres, but Fury for pres... idk... its wutever... oh and he's the only african american on the team so i gotta trust'em :D

But what gives him the right?

I trust the guy... He's only doing what he thinks is good for the country... Actually he's doing whats good for the world!!! The liberators were just a fluke that slipped by his radar... It wont happen again... And as for the whole Ult. Spidey thing... he knew it was gonna come down to it so he was being prepared if peter went rouge on him.

He's goin for president... Maybe my name shouldnt be Ult. Cap 4 Pres, but Fury for pres... idk... its wutever... oh and he's the only african american on the team so i gotta trust'em :D

The Liberator's weren't just a fluke that slipped under the radar. The Liberator's is what's wrong with the rest of the world. They get the impression America's so evil they have to attack us and target innocent civilians.

****in' terrorists.

Latest posts

Back