Ultimate Roxxon Corporation (Speculation)

left of the center

Goodwill said:
I really believe it was just a hallucination... I don't see that being dubbed an Ultimate counterpart of any character, although it looked curiously familiar. It could be Roxxon since I've been wrong before (As I'm sure you all are going to be quick to point out).

the reason why i brought it up because everything else was a merge of things in his nightmare....a kingpin/venom....green goblin with aunt may, doc ock and the black cat together, a twisted mj that later was a cross between herself and elektra....but that machine was from out of nowhere.....it could have just been random, but what if it isnt...what could it be??? my point is, we could recognize everything else but that....and this happened near the same time harry showed up telling pete he was going to kill him..

This has turned into the most boring thread on the site. :(

metal edge

UltimateE said:
This has turned into the most boring thread on the site. :(

wow....i thought the squirrel threads were pretty boring myself.....i dont see how you feel this is boring, but to each his own...the nightmare arc is still relevent and things in it will more than likely show up in the current stuff imo....and many tech based villains are potential roxxon creations until proven differently...

I thought Mark Raxton (Molten Man) had something to do with Roxxon in one of his 616 storylines. Or am I just going crazy from supercrazy speculation?

Probably the latter.

ultimatedjf said:
I thought Mark Raxton (Molten Man) had something to do with Roxxon in one of his 616 storylines. Or am I just going crazy from supercrazy speculation?

Probably the latter.

dude you are right...which is why i said he will have something to do with them in usm!!!

TheManWithoutFear said:
Raxton is going to be a mutant with no ties to anything.

hmmmmmmn, are you speculating this or saying this is the way its going to be??
im going to pay close attention to this comment....

im guessing you are thinking this because liz believes mark is a mutant...but liz is crazy and thinks everyone with powers is a mutant..

The Captain said:
hmmmmmmn, are you speculating this or saying this is the way its going to be??
im going to pay close attention to this comment....

im guessing you are thinking this because liz believes mark is a mutant...but liz is crazy and thinks everyone with powers is a mutant..

I'm just speculating. I don't want to see anymore products of industrial accidents to make another super-human. SHIELD would never allow it and they'd be watching all the major corporations.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm just speculating. I don't want to see anymore products of industrial accidents to make another super-human. SHIELD would never allow it and they'd be watching all the major corporations.

If SHIELD as as good as they are hyped up to be, none of this would have ever happen, spidey would have been brought in, and the whole oscorp thing would have been taken care of long ago...

we would all be reading the ultimates and x-men and thats that....

its true!!!

by the time someone responds to this, i will more than likely be asleep as i have been on this site all day yesterday....

anyway, if youve looked at what i had to say about hammerhead on the warriors site, you will see that i was correct on my speculation about him...
heres some research about dr harrow (man who rebuilt hammerhead's head)

Harrow's "career" took off after discovering a gunman in the Bowery section of NY with damage to his skull...After 3 days of surgery by Harrow, the ordinary gunman was turned into Hammerhead...The next guinea pig for Harrow was the original Kangaroo and after giving him new apparatus and wiring his nerves and brain, the Kangaroo was more powerful then before, but soon died...After the two failures, Harrow became obsessed with gaining revenge on Spider-Man and controlled Will-O-The-Wisp to murder him but it wasn't in his heart...Another failure...Jonas later used a Ray Projector with a variable beam that made others mad and aimed it at the Daily Bugle building but again was defeated by Spider-Man...He went on to work for Roxxon Corporation trying to create an army of androids

Well, I like the idea... It may be something to kick around, however, how long do you think a company could go without SHIELD picking up on it? Remember, this is a whole different ball game and the only authorization of robots have been the Sentinels. If the Spider Slayers came out, for instance, don't you think the obliteration of New York would prompt the Ultimates to get involved and put an end to them fast?

what im saying is....roxxon was introduced so that in the next arc it wouldnt be a new thing to spidey....roxxon definately will have some kind of connection with hammerhead returning in my opinion.

Your spider sense has been wrong of late, so we'll see about that. I'm not doubting that Roxxon won't have a connection to something in future issues, but it may not be Hammerhead. I think Bendis knows not to do something so similar to 616.

Isn't Mark Raxton suppose to be appearing in the "MJ standalone" issue, after the Hobgoblin arc?

Newlife said:
Isn't Mark Raxton suppose to be appearing in the "MJ standalone" issue, after the Hobgoblin arc?

yes he is...

Goodwill said:
Your spider sense has been wrong of late, so we'll see about that. I'm not doubting that Roxxon won't have a connection to something in future issues, but it may not be Hammerhead. I think Bendis knows not to do something so similar to 616.

not to do something similar to 616, what like kill off uncle ben? or make norman osborn the green goblin?? or have peter parker become spider-man?

Or have Carnage become Peter's father? Or have Gwen die at the hands of Carnage instead of fall off a bridge? Instead of Harry becoming the Hob? Having pretty much every villain in this title become attached to Captain America in some way? Do you want me to continue? ;)

im guessing that they create ultimate omega-red because he is mentioned in the november solicits when they finally use roxxon in the story properly
(i dont know if thats been mentioned yet because i skipped from page one too the last page)

Latest posts

Back