Ultimate Roxxon Corporation (Speculation)

Zp1d3r_W3I3_L337 said:
im guessing that they create ultimate omega-red because he is mentioned in the november solicits when they finally use roxxon in the story properly
(i dont know if thats been mentioned yet because i skipped from page one too the last page)

Yeah, I'm thinking Spidey goes to Roxxon headquarters to investigate whatever (maybe something to do with the big conspiracy) and Omega Red will be an IGM who they either created or just employ as security, and possibly for industrial espionage (though the tenticles coming out of his arm might make it kind of hard to keep a low profile).

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, anyone notice how Omega Red seems to have organic tentacles as opposed to his original metal ones? Wonder what the rest of him look like.

I've got a bad feeling that Roxxon is judt gonna be another of those super-soldier companies, though I'm hoping Bendis puts a little more thought into it.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Slightly off topic, anyone notice how Omega Red seems to have organic tentacles as opposed to his original metal ones? Wonder what the rest of him look like.

I've got a bad feeling that Roxxon is judt gonna be another of those super-soldier companies, though I'm hoping Bendis puts a little more thought into it.

I agree, about the super-soldier comment. But whatever, if he ties it into the Ultimate Conspiracy it would at least make sense.

It's Possible that Roxxon could be responsible for Scorpion and mabe even Stilt-Man. But the R.H.I.N.O. v2.0 Robot and the R.H.I.N.O. Suit were both stolen by Aleksei Sytsevich (a.k.a. Alex O'Hirn) From Trask Ind. so no Roxxon Is not responsible for the Rhino.

Have I missed something? Rhino is tied to Trask?

Also, I was thinking that Omega Red was the reason why Spider-Man is suddnenly drawn to Roxxon. Perhaps they are a subsidiary of Weapon X or something and they are producing mutant weapons again... He's obviously concerned because of Kitty now, so it would make perfect sense for something like that to come up. Silver Sable would just be there to clean up the mess Spider-Man's going to make.

Just really wondering how Bendis will handle his origin. I mean, he was created basically to be Russia's "super soldier" in a way, in 616. Now he literally WILL be RED.

And if I remember correctly, he also has some dispustes with Colossus, and not just Wolverine (in 616 of course).

Goodwill said:
Have I missed something? Rhino is tied to Trask?

Also, I was thinking that Omega Red was the reason why Spider-Man is suddnenly drawn to Roxxon. Perhaps they are a subsidiary of Weapon X or something and they are producing mutant weapons again... He's obviously concerned because of Kitty now, so it would make perfect sense for something like that to come up. Silver Sable would just be there to clean up the mess Spider-Man's going to make.

The Bio. on the Rhino I've refered to is from the ultimate Spider-Man: Game Bios. Go the to the ultimatespider-mangame.com and read up on Spider-Man,Venom, Electro, R.H.I.N.O., Mary Jane, Nick Fury, AND the Beetle.

yeah that would make sense. although who says she or the x-men would even be involved in anything Roxxon would do so i think it would seem forced. i think we really need to complete the game first to understand better.

I agree, about the super-soldier comment. But whatever, if he ties it into the Ultimate Conspiracy it would at least make sense.

if he did the story well it could tie up a lot of loose ends, or could answer some but create more as well
i have one idea that could be used as an issue 95-100 story arc which could tie all of this in. which would use fury & shield like everyone expects & the OZ formula & possibly even peter temporarily loosing his powers

Fuzzy Birds said:

your bad feeling is the obvious, had it not been the case, roxxon wouldnt be relevant. Read up on the 616 roxxon. As for omega red, im still wondering how significant he will be to this story. the tentacles look organic to me as well, but could look organic and still be metal. Whats funny is that Omega red has already apparently outshined silver sable in her own arc and it hasnt even come out yet.

Last edited:
The Captain said:
your bad feeling is the obvious, had it not been the case, roxxon wouldnt be relevant. Read up on the 616 roxxon. As for omega red, im still wondering how significant he will be to this story. the tentacles look organic to me as well, but could look organic and still be metal. Whats funny is that Omega red has already apparently outshined silver sable in her own arc and it hasnt even come out yet.

Very true about Omega Red outshining Silver Sable. What can we say, Russian super-soldiers with tentacles are just more interesting characters than female mercenaries (if Silver Sable's costume was a little more skimpy that might be a different story).

Spade said:
Spade isnt roxxen behing R.H.I.N.O.???

Nope, according to the USM video game website which features bios of the characters, Rhino was created at Trask.

DIrishB said:
Nope, according to the USM video game website which features bios of the characters, Rhino was created at Trask.
Does that mean Rhino is probably the result of a program to design an anti-mutant soldier?

ourchair said:
Does that mean Rhino is probably the result of a program to design an anti-mutant soldier?

I was thinking the same thing... Or, perhaps, this will simply develop the Rhino into more of a villain for Venom than of Spider-Man. Trask is obviously out for Venom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back