Ultimate Solicitations for August, 2005

Wonder if they'll chuck in Bendis' hitlist as an extra....

BENDIS! said:
Uncle Ben-thats a given
Captain Stacy-they practically asked me to....
Gwen-Gwen Stacy live?In a SpiderMan book?ARE YOU MAD?!?!?
Norman Osborn-depends on what mood i'm in.
Scott Lang-Go that bastard twice!Twice I tell you!!!
Vision-stupid ****in' robot.YOU'RE NOT HUMAN!!!
Hawkeye-now THAT was fun!Stupid frickin' fanboys cryin....always good for a few cheap laughs!
Hector Ayala-I want a new character,anyone in the way gets killed.For I am BENDIS!,do not hold any other BENDIS! before me...
Kingpin's family-missed the wife,have to get around to that on...
Kingpin's underlings-yep...
Iron Lad-Ha!Like i'd let somebody else write Avengers!!!
Wanda Maximoff-sshhh!Thats a secret!Can't give away the ending of M...

I think they may wait until Ultimates 2 finishes before releasing the guide for that.

UXM may be able to handle a whole guide on it's own, considering all the mutants. And I don't think they'll put UXM and the Ultimates together in one.

Or maybe I'm just rambling.

ProjectX2 said:
UXM may be able to handle a whole guide on it's own, considering all the mutants. And I don't think they'll put UXM and the Ultimates together in one.
Nah, I was thinking the same. Each series would have it's own.

But I bet that Wolverine will be in the middle of the cover....again. Guy just can't let someone else have the spotlight. :lol:

He won't have the middle. He'll have it all. Like the first 6/7 trade covers.

Release dates have been added...

I'm really glad that they decided to split up the release dates of the Annuals. It's going to be tough going to the shop each week now, but I'll make due. Now, I'll have enough money to buy them all.

I will be picking up all Ultimate titles, as always.

I am very much excited to see The Ultimate Inhumans in Ultimate Fantastic Four's Annual, Hammerhead returning, even though Gambit "killed him in Ultimate X-Men a while back, The Ultimate Fantastic Four croossover with 616 or whatever it is and everything else from the Ultimates.

icemastertron said:
But I bet that Wolverine will be in the middle of the cover....again. Guy just can't let someone else have the spotlight. :lol:

nah, marvel just wouldnt sell as many books without him in the middle...marvel knows people will pick up the book just to see him on the cover regardless of the story/writer/artist.

The Captain said:
nah, marvel just wouldnt sell as many books without him in the middle...marvel knows people will pick up the book just to see him on the cover regardless of the story/writer/artist.
Yes, that's true. And like someone said, it's really sad that Marvel has to do that to help their sales....

I don't disagree, but I've never heard nor seen of anyone buying a comic because Wolverine has been on the cover.

I have been known to buy a comic because Sentry was on the cover (the NA alt. cover). But Sentry is, like, a billion times cooler than Wolverine. So I'm justified.

thee great one said:
You are smoking crack E. Wolverine is 100 times cooler than the Sentry.

I'm tempted to make a poll out of it. Sentry would win, possibly in a landslide.

sentry would probably only win on this message board...wolvie appeals to more fans and has been around longer...not to mention he has been in a couple of movies already.. and take my word for it, x-men doubled in sales once wolverine was a consistent member...plus he has been on 2 of the teams and in his own series without ever having his own book cancelled...that alone should tell you guys something whether you like him or not...im not trying to pick sides, its just so obvious that wolverine equals sales...

im going to be dishing out a lot this august on the ultimate line alone....usm, usm annual and uff(finally on my pull list) will all be possibly joined by the usm/uff handbook(which i will browse through before buying)

magneto vs ff....has that been done in the 616? i dont think it has, which makes it so appealing to me!!!

UltimateE said:
I'm tempted to make a poll out of it. Sentry would win, possibly in a landslide.

I don't see how the Sentry is such a popular character among you guys. To me, he's a blatant copy off of Super-Man with some Marvel twists and he isn't even THAT developed yet, yet he's better than Wolverine. C'mon...

Goodwill said:
I don't see how the Sentry is such a popular character among you guys. To me, he's a blatant copy off of Super-Man with some Marvel twists and he isn't even THAT developed yet, yet he's better than Wolverine. C'mon...

I used to think the same but check out the what heroes you relate to thread to see why not anymore. The Sentry I think actually represents a good portion of comic readers.

Latest posts

Back