Ultimate Spider-Man #105 discussion (Spoilers!)

When buying 105 the other day I mentioned to the clerk that I "Didn't even know why I was still buying USM." He said something to the extent of "You aren't a clone saga fan?" I told him that I wasn't a Bendis fan.

He told me that Bendis' writing was an acquired taste.

What the hell does that mean? In two months I'll decide that Magneto Doc Ock was a good idea? I think that this clerk needs to be fired.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The epilogue left a lot of stuff open. There wasn't any solid closure. But with it being an ongoing comic---I guess that's to be expected.

I'll admit that it was a solid issue......compared to the rest of the arc. But it still don't even out the rest of this ****.

I hate this issue particularly because it shows a glimpse of what Bendis is capable of, but refuses to disperse. The issue is a solid 3/5.

Accept my blessing, my son. :innocent:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen.

Last edited:
I bet, just for fun, you run around the Warner movie lot. And they lock you in the tower, whenever you get caught.

Aaaaaah the blessing of Bass.

Now you can stand with us and chant "froin-laven" repeatedly. Animainiacs reference FTW!

oh.my.god. You don't know how happy you've made me. My bf always says this continuously to piss me off. he said if I could figure out where he got the quote, he would stop doing it, i guess thinking I would never find out. Thank you, Doom. you've quelled my daily life.

You people.

Every time I see that this thread has been posted in a part of me dies and I hate myself for starting this site.

Can we just pretend this book doesn't exist anymore?

You people.

Every time I see that this thread has been posted in a part of me dies and I hate myself for starting this site.

You made this bed, so get used to lying in it. :p

You people.

I get where you're coming from.
This is the most *****ed about title in the line, yet people are still buying it. People are *****ing (this is a forum they are meant to do that) yet keep buying the title.
Personally I enjoy it for the most part.

I get where you're coming from.
This is the most *****ed about title in the line, yet people are still buying it. People are *****ing (this is a forum they are meant to do that) yet keep buying the title.
Personally I enjoy it for the most part.

There's a movie, I forget what it's called, about a claymation T-rex menacing a cattle ranch. It's like Godzilla meets "we're-gonna-lose-the-farm" Lifetime original movie. The T-rex's tongue looks like Venom and it appears to be made out of cellophane. Sometimes, they cut from the claymation T-rex to shots of its feet walking in the mud. The feet are just a guy wearing rubber boots painted green with claws attached to them.

It's ****ing awesome.

USM is to comics as that thing was to movies. You know it sucks, but it's so damn funny in such a beautiful, train-wreck way.

Also, E: STOP CARING. Bendis sucks! Who cares? There are still a few good comics left and the thing to do is spend time and money reading them, buying them, supporting them and writing to their creators so eventually the companies will get it through their thick heads that maybe they should make good comics. Anyway, the time Bendis spends writing each issue of USM is five less minutes he's screwing up regular Marvel.

Latest posts

Back