Ultimate Spider-Man # 75 Thoughts (spoilers)

Well, that's really something... Wizard is a bunch of part poopers, huh? I would've liked to entertain myself with the guessing games we've been playing for the past couple of issues.

I wonder if there's still something in store with this arc, though. Didn't mention something would happen the issue before the end?

Goodwill said:
Well, that's really something... Wizard is a bunch of part poopers, huh? I would've liked to entertain myself with the guessing games we've been playing for the past couple of issues.

I wonder if there's still something in store with this arc, though. Didn't mention something would happen the issue before the end?
wizard did say that nick fury would be the one to come in end this for good. i mean the fight between peter and harry.

The Captain said:
you know, i was thinking that maybe next issue, there would be a twist and it would show shaw as the hobgoblin, but i said nothing for 2 reasons..

1) no need to speculate it when i had no real basis
2) Wizard pretty much came out and said spidey would take on harry and then the Molten man in its recent issue...
they say could max turn in to the molten man like in the 616, but they said nothing of it really happing

Why did Harry have to get his powers from the blast? There was no OZ even that near to do much. Maybe some of those psyciatrist things with the doctor were really just Harry developing his powers with his father or something. I refuse tp believe the blast turned him into the HG.

Latari'sFighter said:
Why did Harry have to get his powers from the blast? There was no OZ even that near to do much. Maybe some of those psyciatrist things with the doctor were really just Harry developing his powers with his father or something. I refuse tp believe the blast turned him into the HG.

yeah, thats what i was saying....but it looks like an easy way out for bendis at this point....we will know for sure on weds...where have you been kid? we need more of your antics on this site..

His posts are getting better...

but as said ealier somewhere on this site the most logical explaination, seeing how it's a little off that we got 2 goblins and an octopus, is that Harry's been injected with Oz at one point probably between arcs or sometime during Legacy... but that will probably be explained.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'd actually want to give Norman Osborne the credit of being a good villain and being able to slip whatever his plans are past Fury.

What plans? It looked to me like Shaw and the lab were nothing but hallucinations by Harry...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Really. I got the impression that they're hallucinations implanted by Norman as a failsafe to make sure Harry would break him out if it came to it. Either that or past memories... not just hallucinations.

OK, I might have misunderstood what you were saying...I thought you were wondering how Osbourn managed to hide Shaw and the lab from SHIELD. I was just saying it was because they don't really exist.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well wait, I think the lab does exist somewhere... and Shaw obviously did at some point.

I agree that Shaw did exist, and that the cellar is there - just that it's not really a lab and it is probably completely empty.

UltimateE said:
I agree that Shaw did exist, and that the cellar is there - just that it's not really a lab and it is probably completely empty.

Im sorry E, but "exist" is a subjective term

Nurhachi said:
Im sorry E, but "exist" is a subjective term

Sometimes, but not in this instance. What I meant is that I agree that he was an actual person at one point, but isn't anymore.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Do you think the lab was always empty or do you think Harry was there at some point when it was full of that stuff.

I would *guess* that it has always been empty. Shaw said he is invisible to SHIELD and we know it's because he isn't real. He also said the lab is invisible to SHIELD.

TheManWithoutFear said:
So you don't think this whole deal with Harry is all part of Norman's masterplan?

Not sure. It could be, but it might not have anything to do with whether or not Harry is crazy already.

Latest posts

Back