Ultimate Spider-Man #84 (SPOILERS)

ProjectX2 said:
You are so Hawkeye101. You 'talk' exactly the same. If you aren't, then the similarities scare me.

This is way past pathetic. :roll:

When the fight first broke out, I heard Jimmy Buffet's Escape (The Pina Colada Song) playing in the background, like Dirty Work.

Read the ish. in store today. Crazy issue this one was. And damn, Spider-Man lands on so many cop cars now, it's like his new signature move!

And the color seemed good in here, too.

You know what's kind of cool... we got like the preview so it's like an extension of the issue we already read. WHen I got to the end, I immediately tacked on the preview pages. But I don't think I'd like getting pre-previews like that often. That was a dumb move.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You know what's kind of cool... we got like the preview so it's like an extension of the issue we already read. WHen I got to the end, I immediately tacked on the preview pages. But I don't think I'd like getting pre-previews like that often. That was a dumb move.

So it was cool...but it was dumb. Gotcha. :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well I mean it was a bad move on their part like spoilers in general. I'm a spoilers guy so the more info the merrier but obviously spoilers are not a good thing for others.

Just bustin' your chops, man. :wink:

I liked this issue. Expect I accidently clicked on the USM #85 one and got a list of spoilers. But that was my dumbass fault. I really liked the fight in this. Moon Knight is a freakin crazy SOB. The phone call was hilarous. I loved his webbing everyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back