Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series

That's great and all, but where is the rest of season 3?

If you know where to go there should be only eight episodes for you to watch left. It's going to be quite a long time. The first season of Avengers Assemble ended the day before it premiered a year later.

I just watched the newest episodes of all three shows. Avengers Assemble had Squadron Supreme and the reality stone, Hulk had Xemnu as a wrestler, and Spider-Man had Ant-Man. Hulk was terrible (I'm really disappointed with this show. It could be so good), Avengers was awesome (damn good second season so far. Darker tone, better writing, and better animation), and Spider-Man was pretty bad (why do all the Ant-Man episodes sucks?).

Last edited:
I feel like I'm one of the few people on the planet that enjoys Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. It's cheesy like a 90s cartoon and has quite a bit of toilet humor, sure, but it has a great story, morals (which by the way is more than just "teamwork"), and to me is generally entertaining.

I wasn't expecting EMH or Justice League "quality" (I hate to use that word since it gives objectivity to opinions, but that's the best way I can describe it). I take what I get, and what I get is an underrated action-comedy for all-ages.

I like Agents of SMASH. I just wish it was better. There's so much potential.

Latest posts

Back