Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series

The new avengers show is rumored to take place in the same universe As ultimate spiderman unlike EMH. I'm going to miss EMH. It was a great show

The new avengers show is rumored to take place in the same universe As ultimate spiderman unlike EMH. I'm going to miss EMH. It was a great show

I don't think that will be the case. Oh and it seems USM is getting a third season.

I hate that this cartoon took over Spectacular Spider-Man. I loved that cartoon :( Watched the first couple episodes of USM and wanted to shoot myself.

I hate that this cartoon took over Spectacular Spider-Man. I loved that cartoon :( Watched the first couple episodes of USM and wanted to shoot myself.

Overdramatic much? And this show didn't "take over" Spectacular Spider-Man. That ended because Sony lost the tv rights for Spider-Man.

And hey, children like USM and are buying the toys. In the end we have to remember that these shows are targeted to them.

Overdramatic much? And this show didn't "take over" Spectacular Spider-Man. That ended because Sony lost the tv rights for Spider-Man.

And hey, children like USM and are buying the toys. In the end we have to remember that these shows are targeted to them.

They didn't lose the rights. They gave them up. At the time Disney said they were going to honor all contracts that Marvel made before the sale.

Last edited:
1379683800.jpg

Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man makes its Disney Channel debut in a special one-hour Halloween event, Saturday, October 5 at 9pm/8c. This brand new prime time animation special features a never-before-seen team-up with Blade, the fan favorite vampire hunter; Jack Russell aka Werewolf by Night; The Living Mummy; Frankenstein's Monster and Man-Thing. United together in animation for the first time, Spider-Man and his monstrous allies take on one of the biggest Halloween villains of all time, Dracula!

This landmark Marvel event also features a star-studded voice cast, including Disney Channel star Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally, Teen Beach Movie) as Jack Russell; Terry Crews (The Expendables) as Blade; and Oded Fehr (The Mummy) as The Living Mummy.

"This is the biggest event in Ultimate Spider-Man history," said Jeph Loeb, Marvel's Head of Television. "We've brought Spidey together with our greatest Supernatural heroes and some of the hottest names to voice them. We're hoping families turn down the lights and turn up the volume for our spookiest special yet, courtesy of Ultimate Spider-Man!"

The episode will re-air the following week within the weekly Marvel Universe block on Disney XD, on Sunday, October 13 at 11am/10c.

Fans can get a sneak peek at part one of the one-hour Halloween special with free download on iTunes beginning Monday, September 30.

Man-Thing, Blade, Jack Russell, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Living Mummy, and Spider-Man! God I love this show so much.

Man-Thing, Blade, Jack Russell, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Living Mummy, and Spider-Man! God I love this show so much.
I am very much looking forward to this episode.

Also, Bendis revealed there's another body-switching episode coming up this season.

I watched the first few episodes and thought it was terrible. The constant cutaway gags and spidey breaking the 4th wall about every 30 seconds completely ruin it.

Season two is much better than season one. I really enjoyed season one, but season two just keeps getting better. I can only imagine how great season three will be. Especially since they're promising Amadeus Cho, Ka-Zar, Cloak and Dagger, and Agent Venom

I don't know if legally. The episodes had the Disney XD logo on them, though.

And can't say where here. But any site that shows cartoons online will likely have it. Just have to search.

Also, Agent Venom was brilliantly done. Plus LOADS of cameos.

I don't know if legally. The episodes had the Disney XD logo on them, though.

And can't say where here. But any site that shows cartoons online will likely have it. Just have to search.

Also, Agent Venom was brilliantly done. Plus LOADS of cameos.

The inner struggle of doing the correct thing versus doing what I want is unbearable. There's still a whole two months before it airs too :(

Just watched the season 3 special with the Guardians of the Galaxy and it was great. A little bit more serious than other episodes, but it worked.

I wonder if the voice actors for these GotG will be the same ones in the solo show.

Latest posts

Back