Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series

Digging that everybody is getting new costumes. The show seems to be getting more serialized too which is definitely helping the pace. Stan Lee playing a "bad guy" was awesome. Also SQUIRREL GIRL!!!

I've seen episodes 4-6. They were great, but I'm not sure I like what was done with
Vulture

Yeah I'm a bit torn on that myself. I don't like how many of these characters are just Oscorp experiments and it really is jarringly different than it's comic counterpart. I do however see the story potential in it. I don't know, maybe we need to wait and see what they do. I'm just not won over yet.

Yeah, just have to see how it plays out, but not liking too much of having every character so young. Some OK, but not all. Especially since it seems like
Kingpin
will also be young, too.

Also,
Amedeus
was annoying. Didn't really like his portrayal in this too much. I don't ever remember his comic counterpart ever acting like that,
and in the comics he was introduced as 14, if I remember correctly, just a year older than here.

Where'd you find out that Kingpin was going to be on the show? I liked Cho in this. Was MUCH better than the Cho that showed up in the Black Widow/Punisher film.

Where'd you find out that Kingpin was going to be on the show? I liked Cho in this. Was MUCH better than the Cho that showed up in the Black Widow/Punisher film.
He was one of the many cameos shown in the second episode. Someone online had even made a list, but forgot where I saw it.

Blown away by the New Warriors episode. I figured that's the team that Taskmaster was making but totally didn't see any of the rest of that happening. Should be really interesting to see where this goes next.

Well, except maybe for age. Let's face it - Donald Glover doesn't exactly sound like a shy teenager.

Maybe not outright shy, but he's always seemed pretty soft-spoken to me. I've always thought it to be one of his more distinct personality traits.

Christopher Daniel Barnes, Donald Glover, Milo Ventimiglia, Olivia Holt, and Ben Diskin Cast For Spider-Verse!

In a big multi-episode event known as "Spider-Verse," Spider-Man will be chasing the Goblin through different worlds where he meets Spider-Men of all shapes and sizes! Spidey will be crossing paths with Miles Morales, voiced by Donald Glover ("Community"), Spider-Man Noir, voiced by Milo Ventimiglia ("Heroes"), Spider-Girl, voiced by Olivia Holt ("Kickin' It" and "I Didn't Do It"), Spider-Ham, voiced by Ben Diskin ("Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."), and Spyder-Knight, voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes. That's right! Barnes, who voiced Spider-Man in the popular "Spider-Man" animated series in the 90s, is returning to the world of Marvel animation!

Last edited:
Spider-Verse was awesome! Especially loved how freaking terrifying they made Miles's villain and the Paul Dini episode was incredible. Although with half the season done now I can't help but wonder what is next.

Here's something I did for fun relating to my belief of a shared universe. I call it "Retconned Luke Cage".

tumblr_nbm09geZUz1svsvcpo1_1280.png

tumblr_nbm09geZUz1svsvcpo2_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
Spider-Verse was awesome! Especially loved how freaking terrifying they made Miles's villain and the Paul Dini episode was incredible. Although with half the season done now I can't help but wonder what is next.
Are there more episodes online past 8?

Latest posts

Back