Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series

Well, I can't find it anywhere else.

So basicly, Spider-Man is swinging though the city chasing some bad guy as you hear JJJ rant about masked vigilanties and how Spidey is the worst of them all. Fury calls spidey for a meeting. It all moves fast but, it seems losely based on the Ultimate comics. You do get to see MJ, she looks young but not High school young. and no Josh Keaton is not the voice of spidey.
Here's some screencaps

The bad guy he webs up is Trapster(aka Paste Pot Pete).

Anyway, i dig. It's test footage, but it looks pretty good.

Let's try it again. Watch it while you can.

[video=youtube;6CvlUMOnZPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CvlUMOnZPQ[/video]

I just want SSM back.

For reasons that are obvious, that can't happen. With all due respect, let it go man. It's just a show and it's been a year.

Anyway, i just hope we get to see Nova, like the teaser image implied.

And Joe Kelly on Spidey is always fun.

For reasons that are obvious, that can't happen. With all due respect, let it go man. It's just a show and it's been a year.

Well this is just a show too, so it shouldn't be that big a deal if people's dominant emotions towards it are "missing a better show". Whether or not SSM can come back doesn't make anyone want it less. We're talking about the feelings the new USM trailer elicited in us, and that's what it did for me. Let's hope the show itself can do better. If not, I won't watch it or have that much more to say in threads about it, but until then, the fact that it chose to stand in the very large shadow of another series means this was always going to be part of the discussion.

Well this is just a show too, so it shouldn't be that big a deal if people's dominant emotions towards it are "missing a better show". Whether or not SSM can come back doesn't make anyone want it less. We're talking about the feelings the new USM trailer elicited in us, and that's what it did for me. Let's hope the show itself can do better. If not, I won't watch it or have that much more to say in threads about it, but until then, the fact that it chose to stand in the very large shadow of another series means this was always going to be part of the discussion.

No, that wasn't a trailer, that was test footage. There's a difference obviously. It'll be awhile until we see the actual trailer.

And it didn't "choose" to stand in the shadow of anything. That's not at all what happened.

Last edited:
No, that wasn't a trailer, that was test footage. There's a difference obviously. It'll be awhile until we see the actual trailer.

Yeah, that changes everything. It doesn't give an idea of the show or make me miss SSM at all.

I can't believe this is still going on. I miss SSM and this show doesn't look as appealing as it! It's not complicated, and the rest of my initial post was judging the new cartoon on its own anyway, other than those four or five words.

No offense, but there have been plenty of things that people could have told you "it's just [something]" where you have cared for a lot and you wouldn't have just easily let it go. Let people enjoy and miss what they want.

No it doesn't, the only voice actor confirmed is JK Simmons.

What the... They must of edited it. It did say that Josh Keaton was doing the voice of Spidey. They also said who was doing the voice of Fury (forgot who). But now it doesn't.

It seems Adrian Pasdar will be doing Iron Man on the show.

Nathan Petrelli aka Chipper?

EDIT: oh, i see from imdb that he also played Iron Man in Iron Man: Armored Adventures...
does this mean the two shows are in continuity?

Last edited:
Yup!

The one from Armored Adventures is voiced by Adrian Petriw, not Pasdar.

oh, sorry, i was looking at the page for the Japanese Anime Iron Man show. Pasadar is Tony/Iron Man in the English re-dubbed show.

that's a weird coincidence though.

EDIT:

He's also doing Iron Man's dubs for the US release of the Iron Man anime.

yeah, that.

Last edited:
He's also doing Iron Man's dubs for the US release of the Iron Man anime.

Yup! He also voiced Hawkeye in Super Hero Squad.

Side note, it seems we will get more info on the USM toon at ComicCon( And on Avengers:EMH season 2).

Latest posts

Back