Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #2 (Discussion/Spoilers)

Bendis said in the IGN interview that Marvel Knights is going to happen soon, and it's going to all be in USM, rather than as a miniseries of its own.

Victor Von Doom said:
I seriously hope not. Especially it's gonna be featured in USM. Why? Because we already had something like it called "Warriors". And boy did that arc draaaaag on.
Really? I loved that arc because it showed so man characters and because it came out every 2 weeks :D. How did it drag on man?

Zombipanda said:
Bendis said in the IGN interview that Marvel Knights is going to happen soon, and it's going to all be in USM, rather than as a miniseries of its own.

Ugh. :sick:

Been there...done that Bendis. Try something else.

Thor said:
Really? I loved that arc because it showed so man characters and because it came out every 2 weeks :D. How did it drag on man?

Storywise it didn't go anywhere. It was just another "Peter running around screaming about how nothing makes sense and everyone should just chill" arc.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Ugh. :sick.

Been there...done that Bendis. Try something else.

Agreed. Bendis has already shown us that when he has to juggle a lot of characters in USM, he fails. Miserably.

Victor Von Doom said:
Ugh. :sick.
Storywise it didn't go anywhere. It was just another "Peter running around screaming about how nothing makes sense and everyone should just chill" arc.
Thanks for the quick reply man but I see what you mean. You had to like the Black Cat moment though. You did right?

Warriors was a great arc. It's definitely Bendis at his best. And on that note. We have the clone saga right now and probably something else that's a bit more fantastic than a more realistic street based story. This up and coming Ultimate Knights storyline will be welcomed because it might not come for over a year and by that time we'll be looking for something like Warriors again.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Warriors was a great arc. It's definitely Bendis at his best. And on that note. We have the clone saga right now and probably something else that's a bit more fantastic than a more realistic street based story. This up and coming Ultimate Knights storyline will be welcomed because it might not come for over a year and by that time we'll be looking for something like Warriors again.
Atleast you have some sense....pay attention to him VVD. Jk man :).

Thor said:
True but that arc was better than the Geldoff arc :D.

But the Geldoff arc was better. Not the character of Geldoff mind you....but the fact that Peter was well written back then and had a cooler head.

He was trying to deal with the break-up of MJ like a normal teen and then you've got this kid exploding stuff. Peter comes in and tries to talk some sense into him.

It was just better than Warriors. Keep in mind---Warriors wasn't a bad arc per se.......just a mish-mash of characters that Bendis threw in. Too bad the execution wasn't as good as the plan.

Good point even thought the Geldoff arc was probably my least favorite one, I still thought it was good. Warriors, which I liked better, had some better reasons to like it such as the following: Moonknight's arrival, Black Cat returning, Iron Fist and Shang-chi coming back and how they know each other, Hammerhead, Elektra, and so on. I thought it was very well executed because it seemed like there would be a continuation to the story, and how about that, there is one coming along after Bagley leaves.

Latest posts

Back