Ultimate Spiderman #102 discussion (Spoilers)

Anyone else read where the next arc is called ultimate knights?

Just go onto Wikipedia. Hit up Ultimate Spider-Man, go to "Story Arcs" and it'll give you the next few. Smashing your head against your keyboard when you find out that there is a "Death of the Goblin" arc this soon is optional.

Just go onto Wikipedia. Hit up Ultimate Spider-Man, go to "Story Arcs" and it'll give you the next few. Smashing your head against your keyboard when you find out that there is a "Death of the Goblin" arc this soon is optional.
that stuff's not for sure it's all rumours

and plus never trust wikipedia as a reliable source for definitive information because it can be edited by anyone so you never know what youre reading

I don't agree. I think Bendis has written some good stuff, but he's not at his best right now. I have no doubt there is a reason for MJ's transformation, if not, he's built up a character for 100 issues wastefully. He seems to like MJ, I don't think he'd do that to her without reason.

I was thinking it was because he's been so good and have fanboys wiping his *** that and thing he writes must be great

I checked. There's not a story arcs page for USM anymore, and I don't see any reference to it anywhere on there. I don't think Harry or Norman are showing up anytime soon, and MJ GOBLIN IS GONE FOREVER LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Was "Death of the Goblin" only on Wikipedia? Because if so, it was probably someone crazed, confused or wanting to start a rumor.

that stuff's not for sure it's all rumours

and plus never trust wikipedia as a reliable source for definitive information because it can be edited by anyone so you never know what youre reading

Axtualy it is constaly monitured..and they doy change any vandilation.

I checked. There's not a story arcs page for USM anymore, and I don't see any reference to it anywhere on there. I don't think Harry or Norman are showing up anytime soon, and MJ GOBLIN IS GONE FOREVER LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Was "Death of the Goblin" only on Wikipedia? Because if so, it was probably someone crazed, confused or wanting to start a rumor.

"Death of a Goblin" story arc is legit and is the indeed after the events of "Ultimate Knights". The goblin who will die will be either Harry or Norman Osborn.

I actually think that MJ will die in "Death of a Goblin". She's kind of...goblin-ish. Are goblins alowed to be hairy cat monster things?

I actually think that MJ will die in "Death of a Goblin". She's kind of...goblin-ish. Are goblins alowed to be hairy cat monster things?

Sure why not? personaly im calling MJ's Goblin form Ultimate Pillow Pants(Clerks 2 reference)

I would have thought turning her into a hairy goblin would be creative suicide.

lol..well Bendis took alot of crap for it, he mentionned he had been getting "screamed at" about MJ in his last podcast ( or something along those lines ), so hopefully that'll be as far as it goes. Some part of me hopes this will turn out awesome, and MJ and Petey can get back together and all, but when's the last time we had a happy ending in this book? It's been awhile.

The problem is Benids thinks it's a big joke. He talks about getting hassled about the "mj-goblin" thing and thinking it's gonna be cool because she won't be like tha for long... but really he's killing the entire series.. him and joe q. *which is insane because they're both huge supporters of the DD run* are all for this stupid *** insane ****, and they think it's awesome.

The problem is Benids thinks it's a big joke. He talks about getting hassled about the "mj-goblin" thing and thinking it's gonna be cool because she won't be like tha for long... but really he's killing the entire series.. him and joe q. *which is insane because they're both huge supporters of the DD run* are all for this stupid *** insane ****, and they think it's awesome.

That's what bothers me. The idea that it will go away soon, and by that happening everything will be OK.

The problem with MJ becoming de-goblinized is that then we'll have to go through more Peter-MJ romance. I know that you guys are all so scared of anything touching the couple because it's "Classic" or whatever, but Ultimate Peter and MJ have the most annoying relationship in comics. Bendis has always been able to write Peter and make him feel like Spider-Man should. (Well...he used to be able to...) He, however, writes MJ like she is a psycho demon-slut. And I will have no more of it.

I think the whole MJ becoming a goblin is crap too. Maybe she should become something more original but i guess that is what the OZ turns you into a goblin.

The problem with MJ becoming de-goblinized is that then we'll have to go through more Peter-MJ romance. I know that you guys are all so scared of anything touching the couple because it's "Classic" or whatever, but Ultimate Peter and MJ have the most annoying relationship in comics. Bendis has always been able to write Peter and make him feel like Spider-Man should. (Well...he used to be able to...) He, however, writes MJ like she is a psycho demon-slut. And I will have no more of it.
More Peter/MJ romance. And that's a bad thing? They've had a deep meaningful realationship, and she's been the voice of reason in his life many times. It's not that it's classic, it's how it's been written.
And MJ is a "psycho demon slut" for what reason? Because she went off on Peter in 95? He deserved it! He went out with another girl within like two weeks of smashing her heart. ( and face it, to women, going out with the famous Kitty Pryde would be like going out with Lindsay Lohan. She's on the freaking cover of People, what guy wouldn't shallowly want that? ) She's acting completly within the parameters of normal teenage girl-ness. As is Kitty. And Kitty's been alot more "badly behaved" by girl standards.

Latest posts

Back