Ultimate Universe Character Map

This is one cool map, ultimate Batman. One suggestion though, I'd prefer it if you leave out the "blue = maybe dead". Even in the Ultimate Universe, the "no dead body = character still alive" rule is still in effect. Just count them as alive, it's just that we have no idea where the heck they are now. You can bet that Mr. Sinister, Mole Man and Black Cat are still alive. Since Bendis plans to bring back Hammerhead, he's alive too, which I was surprised since he looked pretty dead when Gambit blew his scalp off.

Also, I just checked my TPB and Norman Osborn's wife is named Martha. I didn't know Reed's mom was unnamed, I'll check back on my UFF issues to make sure.

Last edited:
1hqlc5

The completed Ultimates section

cmdrjanjalani said:
This is one cool map, ultimate Batman. One suggestion though, I'd prefer it if you leave out the "blue = maybe dead". Even in the Ultimate Universe, the "no dead body = character still alive" rule is still in effect. Just count them as alive, it's just that we have no idea where the heck they are now. You can bet that Mr. Sinister, Mole Man and Black Cat are still alive. Since Bendis plans to bring back Hammerhead, he's alive too, which I was surprised since he looked pretty dead when Gambit blew his scalp off.

Also, I just checked my TPB and Norman Osborn's wife is named Martha. I didn't know Reed's mom was unnamed, I'll check back on my UFF issues to make sure.

I'll change the blue thing

I think Martha was meant to be the maid

Dude, this is awesome! You are most excellent at this, cuz I know I can't do stuff like this. I would suck at trying something like this. You rule!

ultimatebatman said:
I'll change the blue thing

I think Martha was meant to be the maid

Nah, I disagree. The way Norman yells at her because Harry is "bothering" him makes it sound like he is talking to his wife, and indicates his obvious terrible relationship with his family because he is too engrossed in his work. You don't get pissed at your maid when your son's interrupting your work.

Woah that's great! Looking forward to the Spider-Man section dude!

Woah! That's great. Blade came in during the USM SS I think.

Latest posts

Back