Ultimate Vision Backstory (Discussion/spoilers)

thee great one said:
I liked the Jean-Wolverine scene. I don't think she was going to tell him that she still has feelings for him. More of the I'm sorry how I treated you and you are my friend. I trust you with my life kinda thing.

She needed to say something after how *****y she was in Ultimate Nightmare.

I liked the fact that Millar/Romita added a cape to Vision's appearance. I thought that was a nice touch. It may be a bit too short, though. ;)

Goodwill said:
I liked the fact that Millar/Romita added a cape to Vision's appearance. I thought that was a nice touch. It may be a bit too short, though. ;)

Really? I hated it. I hate capes; they're stupid and pointless.

UltimateE said:
Really? I hated it. I hate capes; they're stupid and pointless.
It was a good nod, but I really don't mind there not being one.

And everyone should know about the curse of the capes. :scared:

icemastertron said:
And everyone should know about the curse of the capes. :scared:

I know that was a comedic moment, but as far as comic book/superhero commentary goes it was brilliant. :D

Goodwill said:
Does anyone else think Vision won't actually get an opportunity to leave Earth?

I think it will be more along the lines of not needing to. Once Gah Lak Tus is defeated, Vision serves no purpose. S/he might as well stay and join the Ultimates.

icemastertron said:
Or is it?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

That's true.

The backstory is over but Wizard has confirmed a Mike Carey-penned Ultimate Vision series this summer I believe. It's in the news forum.

I don't know what to make of Vision being the "herald" of Galactus. And I always wondered Vision- of what? Other than recently making the Vision eye-candy, what's there to behold? But the Galactus Trilogy isn't a total loss, Thor rocks!

"I'd kill for a new thundergod, in fact I will!"
Cyberpunk rpg manuel

Latest posts

Back