Ultimate X-Men #55 discussion (spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
That was pretty cool... and I ended up likeing arcade after that bit... totally not into the "polymer they found in manhattan" that's uncalled for...

E

Excelsior Club
TheManWithoutFear said:
Can we spoil on this thread yet?? Cos I want to talk about it more openly

I just split the spoiler talk into this thread. Spoil away here, but not in the MHC thread in the news section.

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Cool so... the biggest thing is Nightcrawler gettings stabbed... I almost jumped out of my seat... i had to look at it like 50 times to make sure I wasn't seein anything...

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
TheManWithoutFear said:
Cool so... the biggest thing is Nightcrawler gettings stabbed... I almost jumped out of my seat... i had to look at it like 50 times to make sure I wasn't seein anything...

Yo me too! I was like, No, he cant die!! :shock:

ultimatedjf

Wait, what Spider-Man reference?

And also, I'm probably just forgetting, but why the heck were Dazzler, Angel, and Colossus ripping apart that plane?

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
ultimatedjf said:
Wait, what Spider-Man reference?

And also, I'm probably just forgetting, but why the heck were Dazzler, Angel, and Colossus ripping apart that plane?

The webbing arcade used

and it wasn't a plane it was the control station that's why the feed was lost

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
What I didn't like is that Immonen drew Iceman's face like it was a girl's face in one part. That is not cool.

ultimatedjf

Whoops.

Anyway, big thank yous to whoever fixes my posts and keeps my name on it. You deserve the credit! :D

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
icemastertron said:
What I didn't like is that Immonen drew Iceman's face like it was a girl's face in one part. That is not cool.

I don't like the art at all... I think Longshot looks terribly goofy I can't take it seriously....

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Longshot looks fine to me. But in that part where he drew Iceman, where he looked like a girl, that pissed me off.

Latest posts