Ultimate X-Men #56 discussion (SPOILERS)

MaxwellSmart said:
Mojo's last line is "My subscribersdemand their pound of flesh ... but I'm sure they'd settle for a pound of feathers." This implies that if longshot doesn't return to the show . Mojo's going to put Angel on the show and definitely won't survive.

Eh, I don't think it has to mean he's going to be on the show just Mojo being clever with words... he's got Beef with the X-Men and I'm sure he'd rather do something to Angel then throw him back on the island that he has no control over.

Isn't the show kind of on Hiatus now because of what those meddling kids did to the Equipment in #55.

HulkSmash said:
Isn't the show kind of on Hiatus now because of what those meddling kids did to the Equipment in #55.
Yes, but it was also said that they'll be back online in not too long. Meaning if that Longshot isn't returned, Mojo will clip Angel's wings on TV when they're back on.

No, he said nothing about clipping, I think that he was just implying that he'd be killed... The feathers line at the end only indicated that he had wings...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, I know it was gonna be on the show. I thought what Maxwell was at was that he'd be a contestant. I think if the show came back on the air it wouldn't be angel out on the island just him getting clipped.
Yup. That's what Mojo was implyin'.

TheManWithoutFear said:
But there is no show. He can't use the island because the X-Men have turned it into their own private playground. Releasing Angel back out there is like handing him back over to them.
Exactly. His plans wouldn't work, and he wouldn't get back Longshot.

icemastertron said:
Exactly. His plans wouldn't work, and he wouldn't get back Longshot.

Let me get this straight? Ice you're agreeing with me and everyone else thinks that he's going to put him on the show. I don't mean put him on TV (He's going to do whatever he's going to do on air) but I do not believe he is going to make him the next "running man" because he is unable to do this at this point and time.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Let me get this straight? Ice you're agreeing with me and everyone else thinks that he's going to put him on the show. I don't mean put him on TV (He's going to do whatever he's going to do on air) but I do not believe he is going to make him the next "running man" because he is unable to do this at this point and time.
Yeah, that's what I mean...

I honeslty think it's more in Mojo's character to put him on the show rather than just clip his wings and be done with him. Maybe he'll do something so he won't fly away, but that's not the point...

Latest posts

Back