Ultimate X-Men gets chopped & Ultimates 4 issue cancelled

I hope they relaunch Ultimate X-Men as Ultimate X-Men in Narnia.

Thanks, Ice.

So, could you give me a rough idea of what might approximately be a:

GREEN LIGHT ranking: if your favorite book is ranked around here or better, it should be safe.
YELLOW LIGHT ranking: if your favorite book is ranked around here or better, but not to green light level, it's in some danger, but optimism is still justified.
RED LIGHT ranking: if your favorite book is here or better, but not to yellow light level, it's in major danger, and if it slides further you can kiss it goodbye.

Is top fifty ranking a green light? Is top one hundred ranking a yellow light?

The "lights" don't have anything to do with sales - they have to do with the authenticity (or maybe "believability") of rumors posted to Lying in the Gutters. Basically green means it's true or confirmed, yellow means he's not sure, and red means he doesn't quite believe it himself.

I hope they relaunch Ultimate X-Men as Ultimate X-Men in Narnia.

That's not gonna happen. If you bothered to read the USM Rumors thread, you'd know it's rumored that Bendis has a huge crossover planned after his Ultimate Amazing Friends.......Ultimate Spidey Meets The Avengers In Narnia Disassembling the House of Civil Secret War.

Cant be true any of it !! :(

And surely if Magneto is the bad guy in Ultimates 3 the X-men will have a big part to play !!

Maybe they are all wiped out ??!!?? :?

Cant be true any of it !! :(

And surely if Magneto is the bad guy in Ultimates 3 the X-men will have a big part to play !!

Maybe they are all wiped out ??!!?? :?

*Points towards Loeb's recent run on Wolverine*

Your logic is alien to this man, polscots!

The "lights" don't have anything to do with sales - they have to do with the authenticity (or maybe "believability") of rumors posted to Lying in the Gutters. Basically green means it's true or confirmed, yellow means he's not sure, and red means he doesn't quite believe it himself.
Thanks.

So did the announcement of Ult. Wolverine getting canceled mean that's the Ultimate X-Book getting chopped? Because it'd be a shame if they cancelled the highest quality Ultimate book right now.

So did the announcement of Ult. Wolverine getting canceled mean that's the Ultimate X-Book getting chopped? Because it'd be a shame if they cancelled the highest quality Ultimate book right now.

We're debating that in the Ultimate Wolverine cancellation thread. It certainly makes sense.

Ultimatum.

One book getting canceled.

Haroom....

You know, I don't think UXM OR UFF are going to get cancelled.

I think Ultimates is going to be the one to go, what with the huge backlash at Ultimates 3 and the uncertain future of Ultimates 4. I just can't see them canceling books that consistently sell near or over a hundred thousand copies.

I'm curious, though. Where did you hear that, Ice?

Last edited:
You know, I don't think UXM OR UFF are going to get cancelled.

I think Ultimates is going to be the one to go, what with the huge backlash at Ultimates 3 and the uncertain future of Ultimates 4. I just can't see them canceling books that consistently sell near or over a hundred thousand copies.

I'm curious, though. Where did you hear that, Ice?
Look on the first page. It will answer all.

Latest posts

Back