Ultimates 2 #8 Discussion (SPOILERS)

icemastertron said:
Exactly how is that "leaked"? :sure:
Fury said that he had cameras in Hawkeye's place.
Wasn't he saying that it wouldn't have been leaked (talked about before it was actually proven by being in a comic) if it really was the truth? (That Cap was the traitor and not framed)

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
Wasn't he saying that it wouldn't have been leaked (talked about before it was actually proven by being in a comic) if it really was the truth? (That Cap was the traitor and not framed)
But that we don't know yet. Nothing was actually leaked. We would need more info that what we got in issue 8 to see.

icemastertron said:
But that we don't know yet. Nothing was actually leaked. We would need more info that what we got in issue 8 to see.
OK, I haven't gotten it, get everything in trade, so I have no idea.

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
OK, I haven't gotten it, get everything in trade, so I'm have no idea.
Ahhh. I would've understood you better if I knew that. But now I do, and now I see why you said that. :D

What sucks, is that the TPB for this arc won't come out until literally about a year since the first one. :shock:

"outside Barton's home where leaked reports suggest that a multiple homicide has taken place and Hawkeye, his wife, and all three of his children were brutally murdered...."

that is said by a reporter on televsion. If Fury doesn't want the team to knwo then why does the news know. And after words Betty says that she can't confirm Cap's involvement.

thee great one said:
"outside Barton's home where leaked reports suggest that a multiple homicide has taken place and Hawkeye, his wife, and all three of his children were brutally murdered...."

that is said by a reporter on televsion. If Fury doesn't want the team to knwo then why does the news know. And after words Betty says that she can't confirm Cap's involvement.
SHIELD knew what they knew probably long before the media so I'm thinkin' either Fury knew that not getting the information directly from SHIELD would buy him some time or I was under the impression he just didn't want to the team to know about "Captain America"

TheManWithoutFear said:
SHIELD knew what they knew probably long before the media so I'm thinkin' either Fury knew that not getting the information directly from SHIELD would buy him some time or I was under the impression he just didn't want to the team to know about "Captain America"

But the media metions Cap's involvment before they capture him.

I don't visit here very often and post even less, so if this has already been discussed, forgive the repeat....

I've been re-reading Ultimates 2 over the last week and I was wondering if perhaps Bruce Banner is the one that has been leaking the information to the press and working with Loki to frame Cap. I don't have a list of "evidence" yet, but Banner was written out of the story way to early.

train said:
I don't visit here very often and post even less, so if this has already been discussed, forgive the repeat....

I've been re-reading Ultimates 2 over the last week and I was wondering if perhaps Bruce Banner is the one that has been leaking the information to the press and working with Loki to frame Cap. I don't have a list of "evidence" yet, but Banner was written out of the story way to early.

don't quote me but bruce is comming back in the mix soon....

Latest posts

Back