The more I look at Mad's work, the more I love Ed McG.

Though I need to be honest, I love his Valkyrie, although I preferred her Defenders cover costume.

Last edited:
Hmm. The coloring seems pretty good. And I can't tell what's going on in half the panels. And Hawkeye is wearing half a dress. And Valkyrie has super powers because Loeb needed a token big-breasted girl on the team. And God, this is gonna suck.

The more I look at Mad's work, the more I love Ed McG.

Though I need to be honest, I love his Valkyrie, although I preferred her Defenders cover costume.

you know what, i'm totally thinking maybe the "slutty" Valkerie will be some kind of alter ego like D Blake. That, or they're entirely different people. I don';t think it's the exact same person. That's just my theory. I really wish they would do something with Luke. I could have seen him in that spiderman arc where they all attacked Kingpin.

you know what, i'm totally thinking maybe the "slutty" Valkerie will be some kind of alter ego like D Blake. That, or they're entirely different people. I don';t think it's the exact same person. That's just my theory.
That's actually really interesting and could possibly be cool if done right. You are brilliant.

Too bad Loeb's not.

I don't want to be a n00b about this but I'm way behind of this conversation and aren't sure whick Ultimates 3 thread to ask in... or if it's been asked...

Why is Storm on the brotherhood's side in the pages we've seen?

Last edited:
I don't want to be a n00b about this but I'm way behind of this conversation and aren't sure whick Ultimates 3 thread to ask in... or if it's been asked...

Why is Storm on the brotherhood's side in the pages we've seen?

Good question...maybe its not Storm. Or if it is, maybe she goes all evil in the upcoming Shadow King issue in UXM, and Loeb's picking it up from there? Eh, don't really care all that much.

Good question...maybe its not Storm. Or if it is, maybe she goes all evil in the upcoming Shadow King issue in UXM, and Loeb's picking it up from there? Eh, don't really care all that much.

Me either, Ultimates 3 is already dead to me

Me either, Ultimates 3 is already dead to me

come on guys, give it a...

ultimates-vol-3-20071108045610099.jpg

:sure:

oooookaaaaaaaayyyy...

"Ultimates" 3 is dead to me.

How the hell does it take 3 gov't sponsered heroes to take down venom when he's been taken down by spiderman who is a teenager and someone like hawkeye has black ops experience, saved the damn world and taken out hundreds of "skrulls", can barely make a dent. also you have black panther aka nighthawk from supreme place whose fought hyperion ( i did the damn research) and these two seem to be having trouble fighting him. make that 3

theres a rumor.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me.

So, what? He's not Nighthawk anymore because there's already a Nighthawk in the Ultimate Universe?

Is this why we've had to suffer through Ultimate Power? Because of this? Seriously, Loeb, what the **** are you on?

Oh, you have got to be kidding me.

So, what? He's not Nighthawk anymore because there's already a Nighthawk in the Ultimate Universe?

Is this why we've had to suffer through Ultimate Power? Because of this? Seriously, Loeb, what the **** are you on?

Well, it's just a rumor (I hope!).

Latest posts

Back