Ultimization Game Discussion Thread

The Hood... hmm, I might have some ideas for this.

****. I'm not going to have time to sober up and post before midnight. Oh well, I'll probably type it up and post it once the contest's over.

I think so...

I think I'm going to take a different route in picking someone. I'm going to choose a Vertigo character I think. Due to my limited time on the internet, this will have to wait for tomorrow.

So this round goes to Ultimate Houde?

I assume so.

I had a few ideas for this-----but after writing out 4 of them----I just didn't like any of them enough to post. Too heavy on demonic possession, voodoo, and I also didn't like the MGH version I had either (it made him too much like Cloak).

I had an idea with Herman Schultz becoming the Hood and then dropping it when he figured out how tough the super-villain game is, but I got lazy and drunk.

Nice pick Houde

My entry is up. It won't win but I figured I've not done one for a while might be fun.

Also this character I've heard of.

:oops: but only because of the Keanu Reeves movie

Yeah... No.

I think this is somehow against the rules.

(And if its not it should be)

Read the back few pages, we agreed to be able to Ultimize anything.

Plus, there's only so many third strung characters to do. I felt like something different and challenging, but if enough people ***** and moan about the challenge, then, I'm fine with that.

I thought we agreed to only Ultimize Marvel stuff here, and start a new Ultimization Game to Ultimize anything.

Latest posts

Back