Ultimization Game Discussion Thread

compound

Were the archives of the (Character) Ultimization Game moved to the Museum? Or the mods' secret Hidden Forum? I can't seem to find them? Was the game ever re-started, during my hiatus?

Re: Ultimization Game?

No ones really done that thread for a while. Every once and awhile a newbie will post something, we'll have a little banter and then forget about it again... Oh wait, I'm thinking of the "Who would you like to see Ultimized" thread. Well no ones really played that one for awhile So I guess it got removed.

Last edited:

I'm pissed

Looks like they all got deleted, thanks mods.

*points at Ice*

EDIT: And compound, you need to return here permanently. You left your idea about the people disappearing into the source code of all reality without any expansion over at Ideastorm. :(

Last edited:

*points at Ice*

I don't care who did it, it was just not a good thing to do with threads that people actually put thought into. Alot of great ideas were within those threads, and the fact they were deleted, and not put into a locked thread for viewing upsets me

Last edited:

I don't care who did it, it was just not a good thing to do with threads that people actually put thought into. Alot of great ideas were within those threads, and the fact they were deleted, and not put into a locked thread for viewing upsets me

I actually thought they were all put into one thread. Didn't you or someone else do that?

could someone make another one?

sounds like cool game

Well, the only thing we can do is start a new one. If no one's up to the challenge of organizing one, I'll start it off. We can use this thread to list the people interested.

So, post if you're interested in playing, and then I'll start one off.

I'm up for it. The game has been on hiatus long enough for it to feel fresh and enthusiastic again, and we can sustain it at the same one-round-per-week rate that we had, at the beginning.

In any case, I know there was a debate about how long the round should last for (conceputualization time until deadline; voting period), and I *don't* look forward to that again, but I guess we need to reach some kind of consensus this time, right?

Oh yeah, I kept back-ups of my fave entries that I wrote for the Ultimization Game, so I'll re-post them in the Lounge, or in this forum, some time soon. Maybe others will do the same.

And Proj, one thing at a time -- I'll be back at IdeaStorm in a week or so, when my workload eases up a little more.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've got some of my old entries saved somewhere. It's good to see you, compound. :D

So, we have 5 people:

1. sjmole
  2. compound
  3. ProjectX2
  4. TheManWithoutFear
  5. Zombipanda

Obviously I can't play in the first round, since I'll probably be starting it off. I'm sure Houde, Doctor Strangefate and maybe some others will join.

Latest posts

Back