Ultimization Game Discussion Thread

Re: Ultimization Game?

I've closed the thread, so send your votes to me via PM. VVD, if you still have an entry to post, PM me, and I'll unlock the thread.

Re: Ultimization Game Discussion

My thoughts on the entries.

sjmoles was a completely different tone compared to the other entires, and that makes it stand out. Making the Kree-Skrull war into a videogame was a different concept, kudos on the imagination involved there.

Seldes was well done and needs to take more credit for her work. She should have left it up to voting.

McCheese has lots of plot elements involved in his story. A good way to involve more people within something as devasting as the Kree SKrull war could possibly be, if done on Earth. Also, it leaves the Earth capable to get some Space battleships of their own.

Re: Ultimization Game Discussion

sjmoles was a completely different tone compared to the other entires, and that makes it stand out. Making the Kree-Skrull war into a videogame was a different concept, kudos on the imagination involved there.

Thanks dude

I'm withdrawing from this round. The story I typed up last night is just too similar to McCheese's story. :cry: Weird......I'll bet we even wore the same thing today too. :p

I'll just be more proactive on the next round.

Last edited:

Damn. I've been busy being drunk all week, and I forgot all about this. :( I'll get in on the next round.

And the winner of Round 1 is...

McCheese!

I thought voting till Wednesday....

Not that I'm complaining, just wondering

Well, the majority of people have already voted, and McCheese was that far ahead already.

And this means McCheese can start the next topic for Wednesday.

I don't know. This is why I don't do things like this. The US time zones are ****ing ****.

Well, the majority of people have already voted, and McCheese was that far ahead already.

I don't know. This is why I don't do things like this. The US time zones are ****ing ****.

Considering the time zones are centered on Greenland, US is far closer to that than New Zealand.

Stop blaming us for all your issues

And sheep

I hear Brits have sex with sheep. They have no right to tell us anything.

Anyway, the only thing that would have made McCheese's idea better is if the Terragin Mists had turned Carol Danvers into a giant, green were-goblin.

I'm withdrawing from this round. The story I typed up last night is just too similar to McCheese's story. :cry: Weird......I'll bet we even wore the same thing today too. :p
This just further supports my VVD and McCheese were seperated at birth theory.

Did you wear a Captain America shirt?
And the winner of Round 1 is...

McCheese!
Wow, that was fast. Thanks a lot guys.
Props for real.

So that means he's got to pick the topic for the next round right?
Thanks.

Good question.
I thought voting till Wednesday....

Not that I'm complaining, just wondering
I thought it was Wednesday as well. Clearly I'm not going to complain either.

Makes sense. I'll try and find something cool to Ultimize.

Anyway, the only thing that would have made McCheese's idea better is if the Terragin Mists had turned Carol Danvers into a giant, green were-goblin.
:lol:

This just further supports my VVD and McCheese were seperated at birth theory.

It is possible. And now I'm stationed in Southern Illinois. Is destiny trying to bring us together? Are you like rich with your own auto company? If so...I got the perfect idea for a car. It's got horns everywhere and fins....glorious fins. I call it The Homer.

Did you wear a Captain America shirt?

Close. Do underoos count? :lol:

It is possible. And now I'm stationed in Southern Illinois. Is destiny trying to bring us together? Are you like rich with your own auto company? If so...I got the perfect idea for a car. It's got horns everywhere and fins....glorious fins. I call it The Homer.
:lol: Classic Simpsons reference. Nice.

Close. Do underoos count? :lol:
Of course underoos count.

Last edited:

Congrads McCheese :rockon: :rockon:

I have a queston. Are we not doing things that were 'Ultimized' in the old, and if I'm not mistaken, deleted Ultimization Game? If not, can I get like a list or could someone just tell me what you remember of the stuff that's been done so I'm not repeating anything? I did a search, and the only old one I could find was Absorbing Man.

sjmole said:
Congrads McCheese
Thanks.

Last edited:

It was all people, so here's what I remember

Sentry
Black Panther
The Shadow Master
Lila Cheny

Crap, out of 16 I can only remember four

Hopefully, some others remember more.

Couldn't we do ones that were in the old one as well? Because I never saw original as a few others wont of. Plus the ones that did get to do another idea or improve the old one they had.

Latest posts

Back