Unexpected Ultimization (USM: Clone Saga)

Who do you think Bendis is unexpectedly surprising us with?

• Total voters
If Toxin is ultimized, I'll flip... We're going to introduce a character that barely has a place in the 616 universe after about a year of it's creation? Nonsense... Toxin shouldn't have even been an option on this poll. :)

moonmaster said:
howardtheduck.jpg

Oh George Lucas. Where did you go wrong?

Oh. Ewoks. Right.

It looks like i'm the only one that thinks gwen is coming back. But i still think that's what is gonna happen.

I voted for Ultimate Scarlet Spider

but I hope it's gonna be Ultimate Man-Spider!

That was probably the point, given the context of the character. Nominus seems to be an extraordinarily pop culture rib that didn't exactly stand the test of time.

sjmole said:
I voted for Ultimate Scarlet Spider

but I hope it's gonna be Ultimate Man-Spider!

You might be on to something here... Bendis really pushed the whole "Peter Vs. Peter" bit... What if this was an internal battle with something that was going on with Peter physically? I remember on the animated TV series, Peter was inside the beast and he had no real control over it... This could be it!

Fun fact - Fall Out Boy is Radio-Active Man's sidekick. FALL OUT BOY.

*Clears throat to sound like Icemastertron*
Now. Back on topic

Goodwill said:
You might be on to something here... Bendis really pushed the whole "Peter Vs. Peter" bit... What if this was an internal battle with something that was going on with Peter physically? I remember on the animated TV series, Peter was inside the beast and he had no real control over it... This could be it!

Yeah I thought man-spider was great. I loved how after it he had a hard time looking at MJ because she saw him as the monster.

Ultimate Ben Riley as Ultimate Scarlet Spider would kick ***!!!! Espicially if shield made him work for them. It could kick off another Ultimate Team-Up book starring Scarlet Spider. That costume coud use an Ultimization though like add some webbing design to the red parts, ditch the sweater for a flack jacket w/ or w/o the hood. How about adding a forehead protector with the shield insignia on it.

Goodwill said:
I think the fact that Bendis is ultimizing Spider-Woman is sort of unexpected...
No doubt but seeing as we know bendis is ultimizing Scorpion, Spider-Girl, Spider-Woman and Turantula who didnt even have powers in 616 I think we can rule them all out as being the character bendis is refering too.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're right...

Also, I'm guessing that the identity of the Scorpion will be Peter. It's way too obvious at this point. The solicitations for one of the up coming issues says that Peter is "reeling" from the discovery of who the Scorpion really is... Would he really be shocked if it were some Joe named Matt Gargan? Nah. I think it'll be him, which'll drive him mad and kick the Clone Saga into full gear. I don't want to see this happen, but there's no stopping Bendis now...

Yeah, I'm sorry if this isn't on topic...

guys, whats the scoop on the spider-woman picture on wikipedia? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Woman).

im sorry if someone already posted it, but
OMFG!?!? IS KITTY GOING TO BECOME SPIDER-WOMAN!!! **** YEAH!!!!

there is no information given with the picture, so im not sure if its official or not =(

edit: fixed url ^_^

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back