Unexpected Ultimization (USM: Clone Saga)

Who do you think Bendis is unexpectedly surprising us with?

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
No fair. The poll was made before the Miles Warren revealation in the Ultimate Deadpool arc.

He was also in legacy(not that you would remember)
but as soon as I heard the name in conjunction with clone saga it just clicked.

Cover for Ultimate Spdier-Man 99 seems to indicate that Carnage has taken a female identity - Gwen Stacy? That could be who Peter finds at the old house - isn't that where Gwen died? But the "cover girl" is a brunette. So Leather is confuzzled. It could be MJ as Spiderwoman/girl? Or Madame Web? Aunt May might've gotten some hair dye? lol.

leather_w0lf said:
Cover for Ultimate Spdier-Man 99 seems to indicate that Carnage has taken a female identity - Gwen Stacy? That could be who Peter finds at the old house - isn't that where Gwen died? But the "cover girl" is a brunette. So Leather is confuzzled. It could be MJ as Spiderwoman/girl? Or Madame Web? Aunt May might've gotten some hair dye? lol.

Why does everyone insist on the clone saga having Venom or Carnage. Expecially not toxin. BMB stated that Venom probably wont reappear until next year and it's a pretty fair guess that Carnage won't appear again as he was destroyed. Madam web I could see or possibly Spiderwoman/girl but the symbiotes most likely won't appear. I put my money on scarlet spider.

i voted for the scarlet spider because he felt the most like someone say Uhh DUH! plus SS is cool

i can see them doing toxin in the future it's been setup already (carnag and the extra sample of venom could have been thworn in the same smokestack what happen's when it's turned off and they reform as a mixture?)

i can almost see the scorpion being a peter clone and at the end he give's up the baddie lifestyle and becomes the scarlet spider :twisted:

I'm not sure I'd be surprised if the Scarlet Spider-Man showed up. I'd be more surprised to see someone like Man-Spider, who I am still sticking with as to the surprise ultimization.

ultimatedjf said:
A bit too soon for that, I think. Maybe in another 50 issues.

Agreed.

I also agree with Goodwill, and think the Man-Spider is a likely Ultimization for this arc. Just another clone like Ultimate Scorpion, this one's genetic material from the Spider caused it to mutate into an actuall Man-sized, erect, Spider. It would also be kind of interesting if it was a mutant, since the real Peter/Spider-Man is always insisting he's not a mutant.

Also, Bendis has been hinting at how different Peter is than he thinks... His powers are as mysterious as MJ's kidnapper.

Prof. Toad said:
Why does everyone insist on the clone saga having Venom or Carnage. Expecially not toxin. BMB stated that Venom probably wont reappear until next year and it's a pretty fair guess that Carnage won't appear again as he was destroyed. Madam web I could see or possibly Spiderwoman/girl but the symbiotes most likely won't appear. I put my money on scarlet spider.

acyualy uts been confirmed that Carnage will return in Issue 101

Heres the cover:(sorry if its already been shown in wich casae my bad)

ultsm101_400_col.jpg

Last edited:
Venom Melendez said:
acyualy uts been confirmed that Carnage will return in Issue 101

Heres the cover:(sorry if its already been shown in wich casae my bad)
Not in this thread

So this would make what? Carnage III? all in 101 issues

Prof. Toad said:
Cuz one, there was a carnage sample taken by Ben Reilly, or did you forget that? And two, as it has been said above, he's coming back in issue #101.

Ice said:
Cuz one, there was a carnage sample taken by Ben Reilly, or did you forget that? And two, as it has been said above, he's coming back in issue #101.
It wasnt a carnage Sample it was just a sample of Peter's blood, also remember Carnage also made an appearence in the USM gane, so he can be brought back in one for or another

Random said:
It wasnt a carnage Sample it was just a sample of Peter's blood, also remember Carnage also made an appearence in the USM gane, so he can be brought back in one for or another
Meh. Someone said Carnage sample somewhere. I just went with that since that was the arc I didn't get to read all the issue of in singles.

did anyone else notice that the poll on this site has scarlet spider in italic while everything else is normal no surprise SS i winning it's subliminal messaging i tell you

Latest posts

Back