Unexpected Ultimization (USM: Clone Saga)

Who do you think Bendis is unexpectedly surprising us with?

• Total voters
robje said:
im sorry if someone already posted it, but
OMFG!?!? IS KITTY GOING TO BECOME SPIDER-WOMAN!!! **** YEAH!!!!

Please God no.

robje said:
guys, whats the scoop on the spider-woman picture on wikipedia? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Woman).

im sorry if someone already posted it, but
OMFG!?!? IS KITTY GOING TO BECOME SPIDER-WOMAN!!! **** YEAH!!!!

there is no information given with the picture, so im not sure if its official or not =(

edit: fixed url ^_^
How would that happern? Does spidey knock Kitty up and through that intimate act bestow spider powers upon her? Honestly I hope it's not kitty. 5 extra peeps(Spider-Girl, Spider-woman, Turantula, Scorpion and hopefully Scarlet Spider) with arachnid powers could be very very cool.

Oh BTW That picture is official http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_title=Ultimate+Spider-Man

Last edited:
Cheetatron said:
How would that happern? Does spidey knock Kitty up and through that intimate act bestow spider powers upon her? Honestly I hope it's not kitty. 5 extra peeps(Spider-Girl, Spider-woman, Turantula, Scorpion and hopefully Scarlet Spider) with arachnid powers could be very very cool.

Oh BTW That picture is official http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_title=Ultimate+Spider-Man

well.... it seems like kitty enough.If venom survived somehow and still had peters genetics in it and it bonded with kitty? perhaps that would give her spider powers? her costume reminds me of venom a bit so...

whats with all the hate for kitty!? i only know the ultimate comcis and i dunno how things are done in the 616 universe, but making kitty spidermans partner by giving her some spider theme sounds realy kewl!!!

although the emblem on het chest looks more like a moth or a scorpion or something than a spider...

spiderman and mothgirl!!!!!!! whooooo :D

robje said:
well.... it seems like kitty enough.If venom survived somehow and still had peters genetics in it and it bonded with kitty? perhaps that would give her spider powers? her costume reminds me of venom a bit so...

whats with all the hate for kitty!? i only know the ultimate comcis and i dunno how things are done in the 616 universe, but making kitty spidermans partner by giving her some spider theme sounds realy kewl!!!

although the emblem on het chest looks more like a moth or a scorpion or something than a spider...

spiderman and mothgirl!!!!!!! whooooo :D
I think everyone is expecting new characters out of this arc plus the ultimate venom symbiote did survive eddie brock got full control of it in the Ultimate Spider-man game which is in Ultimate canon

From what I read on the Marvel web site:

"Spidey is reeling from the exposure of the Scorpion's unbelievable identity. But even that pales besides the string of revelations awaiting him such as: Who kidnapped Mary Jane and what does he/she want? Who does Spider-Man struggle against in the old warehouse where he fought his first battle? Who is waiting for him in the house in Queens he and his Aunt May abandoned recently? Your jaw will drop and your mind will go numb when you learn the solution to these mysteries. And the world of Peter Parker will never be the same."

Now at first I thought that it would be Gwen that Peter meets in his old house. But then I got a crazy idea... What if it was Uncle Ben?
If it is someone that Peter knows who is organizing it all, a cloned, spider powered Uncle Ben or even a scorpion Uncle Ben, it would certainly hit spidy emotionally, and it would definatly fall under unexpected.

The Omakeer said:
But then I got a crazy idea... What if it was Uncle Ben?

Some things are sacred, even for Marvel. They know better.

Cheetatron said:
I think everyone is expecting new characters out of this arc plus the ultimate venom symbiote did survive eddie brock got full control of it in the Ultimate Spider-man game which is in Ultimate canon

So they say. But did they ever explained why Silver Sable didn't recognize Peter Parker as Spider-Man while she (so I've been told) unmasked him in the game, hmm?

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
So they say. But did the ever explained why Silver Sable didn't recognize Peter Parker as Spider-Man while she (so I've been told) unmasked him in the game, hmm?

Yeah...Marvel likes to claim that the game is in continuity with the rest of the UU, but I think any smart UU fan knows that the game is merely an off-shoot of the Venom arc...........but it stands on its own.

Victor Von Doom said:
Yeah...Marvel likes to claim that the game is in continuity with the rest of the UU, but I think any smart UU fan knows that the game is merely an off-shoot of the Venom arc...........but it stands on its own.

People liked X3, people think Fury and Betty are having a relationship... there are smart comic book fans out there?

Relax Ice. It was a joke

E.Vi.L. said:
So they say. But did they ever explained why Silver Sable didn't recognize Peter Parker as Spider-Man while she (so I've been told) unmasked him in the game, hmm?
UMMMMMMM dunno maybe that part of the game takes during the event of the Silver Sable arc or after it. It seems like Sable already knows spidey's identity before kidnapping him in the game.

E said:
Some things are sacred, even for Marvel. They know better.
Well they are bringing uncle ben back in 616...

Last edited:
Cheetatron said:
UMMMMMMM dunno maybe that part of the game takes during the event of the Silver Sable arc or after it. It seems like Sable already knows spidey's identity before kidnapping him in the game.

Refer to the Timline Thread and USM Video Game Thread for clarification.

The sad fact is---is that USM video game doesn't really exsist in UU continuity. They claim it does...but there are just too many discrepancies.

I think ultimate jackal will be introduced because the guy dating aunt may (miles warren) was the name of the jackal in the 616 continuity.

He was also Harry's hypnotherapist.

I really hope that they explain the clone thing well. Frankly I was really hoping that the clones would stay out of the Ultiamte Universe I hope its something different then your typical clonning that would suck. Then they could just clone beast and other and I was hoping death would be permanent in this marvel universe.

Frankly I really like Kitty and Spidey I think its different I mean in 616 Marvel we got pete and MJ and we also got Spider-Man loves Mary Jane mini. I think it would be awesome for them to do something different I mean this is the ultimate universe not Marvel 616 rehashed which is why I think the clone saga could suck but lets see how it works out it could be quite awesome.

Latest posts

Back