Unresolved Plot Threads

The mystery villain would be the Gladiator, a villain who mostly fought Dardevil, appeared around DD # 18, and I think was first drawn by JR.
Recetnly, Gladiator can be spotted in the pages of the more recent DD storyline [Bendis], last time I read about him thou he was managing a gym named after Matt Murdock's dad

UltimateE said:

Hey, whoa, wait. I hope you're joking, cause...that was a joke. They most definately should not give Ultimate Pete organic webshooters. If they did it from the start, that would've been fine. But since they went with the home-made webshooters, they should keep it that way. No need to fix what ain't broke.

UltimateCharlieSheen said:
Hey, whoa, wait. I hope you're joking, cause...that was a joke. They most definately should not give Ultimate Pete organic webshooters. If they did it from the start, that would've been fine. But since they went with the home-made webshooters, they should keep it that way. No need to fix what ain't broke.

It wasn't a joke, but yeah, I meant "should have".

Yeha, haven't you seen the movie? It appears that, when Peter's sidetracked, his powers don't work properly, especially the organic web-shooters. Maybe this will play into the 616 Spider-Man, too.

UltimateE said:
I think he said that after Hollywood was over...

Nope, he said it earlier. I had that reaction when I read that issue with that Mysterio guy in Hollywood.

I don't think there are any unresolved plot threads. The last one was Flash's secret crush with Gwen, and Harry'll be back in the Hobgoblin arc. The rest are just open-ended stuff so that we would expect characters like Venom, Carnage and Black Cat would return, but basically Bendis has wrapped up almost everything in his stories.

Last edited:
Well.... just to point out something about the 616 Chameleon...

He was, in fact, just a Guy. the Kravinoff's butler, nonetheless. He was a master of disguise, and could do quick mask change, but he is 100% human. This guy picked up a car... so i do think there's more to him, but I just thought i'd point out that he didn't have superpowers in 616

Cats & Kings

reading Vol:8 Cats & Kings .... let's talk about unresolved plot threads...

to be honest I just looked through it briefly I didn't read it again but I'm going too...

ok first the tablet what was it supposed to do??

second... Vanessa Fisk is obviously ill... to be honest I can't wait till she gets more involved in the ultimate universe if she's anything like her 616 counterpart than things would get very ugly if she ever got involved anywhere... anyone whose read Daredevil specially issue 31 knows what she's capable of doing. I believe we were supposed to pity Fisk's situation when he was sitting at her bedside... I wonder when he'll come back into the picture...

THE HUGE PROBLEM: This caught my eye... when Fisk wants the tablet back and he's talking to Dini. Dini says that Elektra is new and eager to prove herself and Fisk acts like he knows nothing of her...
...So anyone read Ultimate Elektra because Fisk there obviously knows Elektra's capabilities there's a panel where he knows she's following them and you know he's going to be interested in having her play for his team...
So what's the deal with bringing Elektra in like it's the first time Fisk's ever heard of her when Ultimate Elektra is set before the events of Cats & Kings...

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
ok first the tablet what was it supposed to do??

The ever popular "mystical powers". I don't even think Fisk knows but as long as it might be something that helps, he's willing to try it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
THE HUGE PROBLEM: This caught my eye... when Fisk wants the tablet back and he's talking to Dini. Dini says that Elektra is new and eager to prove herself and Fisk acts like he knows nothing of her...
...So anyone read Ultimate Elektra because Fisk there obviously knows Elektra's capabilities there's a panel where he knows she's following them and you know he's going to be interested in having her play for his team...
So what's the deal with bringing Elektra in like it's the first time Fisk's ever heard of her when Ultimate Elektra is set before the events of Cats & Kings...

I'd say this is just a continuity error. Cats and Kings was probably published before Ultimate Elektra had its polot details worked out, tahts all

Caduceus said:
I'd say this is just a continuity error. Cats and Kings was probably published before Ultimate Elektra had its polot details worked out, tahts all

Remember than the Elektra series took place at least 6 or 7 years before the Spider-Man arc. So...do you really expect the Kingpin of friggin' Crime to remember people who he used to get ahead 7 years before??

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ok, some superhero comes and kicks your butt? Are you going to forget about him? Especially after you unmasked him? Cmon he knows/or will know who Peter Parker is.

by the time all of that even starts to play in the series (assuming it eventually happens) i think kingpin will be a daredevil problem...

Latest posts

Back