Unresolved Plot Threads

ultimate rhino

I was going through my old ultimate spidey books the other day and i reread # 28(sidetracked)

ultimate rhino makes his appearance and he is handled by iron man by the issues end....but he hasnt really done anything outside of that appearance. Does anyone think he will return again to actually take on spidey??(I do)..
However, this ultimate version of rhino is a technology based villain, and he caused a lot of destruction and i dont see someone like spidey taking him on by himself.... any ideas? comments??

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think he'll come back again someday. I don't know when. I do think Spider-Man will take him on by himself just to establish that he is a USM Villain. I wonder where Iron Man took him too.

The triskilion with all the rest of the baddies

Which is a shame, too... He wasn't properly used. Bendis used him in the same respect he has Shocker; he just used him to throw him in there and he's done with him. Shame...

christmas on st patricks day??

Id like to see rhino in action, more of a background and character story included....he looked 100 times better than 616 rhino and i dont see why he couldnt have been a villain along with "just a guy" in that arc...maybe he could show up again in the warriors, i think someone asked bendis if ult rhino was going to return, but i dont remember what bendis answer was....after ult rhino, all i need to see now is a ultimate version of spidey vs juggernaut (AWESOME!!!)

I'd definitly love to see Rhino return to Ult. Spider-Man. I think he'd be a really tough villain for Spidey, mainly because he seems really tough. I think Spidey's capable of taking him on by himself (he did take on Hulk, though he didn't really physically do anything to Hulk, but I'm sure Rhino isn't as tough anyway). I'm sure Rhino will return eventually, as Shocker probably will also. They're most likely "villains in reserve" for future issues/arcs.

I think you'll find answers in the #74 discussion thread. Please do not answer here, anyway, because I'm still waiting for my issue to arrive... I don't want to be spoiled any more! ;)

Kasidy

I think that the villian, aka some guy, is actually Kletus Kasidy. He was on the page of cat burgulars when Spidey was lookin' for Black Cat's identity. Also there is a striking resemblence, or I'm goin' crazy...no wait that already happened. But the point is is that maybe Kasidy finds some Carnage thing and goes lookin for Spidey or somethin'

Latari'sFighter said:
I think that the villian, aka some guy, is actually Kletus Kasidy. He was on the page of cat burgulars when Spidey was lookin' for Black Cat's identity. Also there is a striking resemblence, or I'm goin' crazy...no wait that already happened. But the point is is that maybe Kasidy finds some Carnage thing and goes lookin for Spidey or somethin'

yeah, you could be right about that...sounds interesting....and its cletus btw..

Right, and I thought it interesting that when the fake Spidey's mask is pulled off, they Bagley does such a detailed drawing. All the attention is on his FACE. The face that looks like Cletus Kasidy. I'm smellin' big Venom/Carnage arc. Maybe I'll just wirte it myself. Maybe EVERYTHING is being set up for issue 100. Maybe EVERYTHING will fall in to place. Black Cat, Goblins, Venom, Carnage,etc.

Yeah, I definitely would like to see more with that whole imposter deal. I thought Bendis said something about that being (Chameleon) but it seemed like he changed his mind by the end of the arc, by having him be named "Just a guy". I don't know if that was supposed to be more of an emotional feat for Peter to have "Just a guy" come up to him and do something, but I would like to see something about him soon.

Latest posts

Back