UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

...and you're Kiwi.

TAKE THAT HOBBIT!!!!!

I will enslave you.

I'm just glad I stopped reading the UU when it became mediocre - if I had kept reading like VVD must have, I wouldn't have been able to tell the good stuff from the bad stuff. :)

I will enslave you.

I'm just glad I stopped reading the UU when it became mediocre - if I had kept reading like VVD must have, I wouldn't have been able to tell the good stuff from the bad stuff. :)

I kept reading for reading's sake.

Unfortunately, when you read good comics...the bad ones become really obvious.

I also think my dislike from the mini stems from the same problem I had with the Ultimate Galactus mini. Since it takes place in the past from what we were the currently reading and no obvious ramifications were done---it just seemed pointless. Regardless of how well written it was.

Overall, they were just pointless.

The smart Hulk was in the end of Ultimates 2 and I presume Millar used him in that form because he had read Lindelof's plot for the story. As for Betty... well, we'll see what happens to her in the last issue.

Maybe She-Hulk will get it on with Fury. :wink:

The smart Hulk was in the end of Ultimates 2 and I presume Millar used him in that form because he had read Lindelof's plot for the story. As for Betty... well, we'll see what happens to her in the last issue.

Maybe She-Hulk will get it on with Fury. :wink:

If I were Nick, I'd skip off to an alternate universe too.

"See ya, She-Hulk!"

I can't believe people are dropping this (what, with only one issue left?) just because it's a bit different yet will keep reading whatever mediocre crap Loeb or the other UU writers are putting out continuously. :?

Obviously Loeb has infected your brains.

Um, mike has dropped all of the UU, I'm pretty sure of it.

And it's his opinion, so let him do what he wants.

STOP FORCING YOUR IDEALS ON US!

Last edited:
I can't believe people are dropping this (what, with only one issue left?) just because it's a bit different yet will keep reading whatever mediocre crap Loeb or the other UU writers are putting out continuously. :?

Obviously Loeb has infected your brains.

It's not the fact that I'm dropping this with only one issue left....it's the fact I'm upset that its such a piss poor story that stopped for 3 years---only to be picked up again---and then slapped together so haphazardly that its really a slap to the readers' face.

Did I like this comic when it first came out? Yes. It was shaping up to be something awesome.

Then it went away.

Then it came back. And instead of actually being a good story---it's just random Lost ideas that were canned. And that's how bogus this story is! I'm just making up wild accusations and running with them.

The sad part about all this is that the UU has produced such bollocks in the past year (save USM) that we're just accepting this bull**** story because it's not written by any of the current ****ty UU writers.

It's not that I'm dropping the title....its that I have no interest in how this pointless story will wrap up.

I was just talking in general anyway, but whatever. If he doesn't read the UU, then good on him.

I for one am enjoying the mini so far and will definitely read the conclusion. I don't find it a bull**** story at all. I hope Lindelof will be given another chance to write a comic in the future.

I was just talking in general anyway, but whatever. If he doesn't read the UU, then good on him.

I for one am enjoying the mini so far and will definitely read the conclusion. I don't find it a bull**** story at all. I hope Lindelof will be given another chance to write a comic in the future.

Agreed. I love it.

It's got exactly the right amount of bat**** insanity to keep it interesting without being ridiculous. I just caught up on it yesterday and I had accidently read a spoiler about a talking panda and I was thinking "oh no" - I should have known better than to worry about a good book due to the rantings of some foaming-at-the-mouth fanboys.

Agreed. I love it.

It's got exactly the right amount of bat**** insanity to keep it interesting without being ridiculous. I just caught up on it yesterday and I had accidently read a spoiler about a talking panda and I was thinking "oh no" - I should have known better than to worry about a good book due to the rantings of some foaming-at-the-mouth fanboys.

Go up on the roof top and scream this out with a megaphone.

The sad part about all this is that the UU has produced such bollocks in the past year (save USM) that we're just accepting this bull**** story because it's not written by any of the current ****ty UU writers.

It's not that I'm dropping the title....its that I have no interest in how this pointless story will wrap up.

I'd drop the title if I wasn't interested in how it ends. I don't tolerate **** comics anymore, and haven't for years. It's a sad day when you realise your weekly trip to the comic shop is now monthly, maybe fortnightly, at best.

To be honest, when Ennis left Punisher MAX, I lost a lot of interest in comics.

And life.

Thankfully, TAKEN got me through the last couple of months. Best. Punisher. Movie. Ever.

You are correct sir. I dropped the whole line a while back.

Agreed. I am not saying anyone else shouldn't read it and/or like it. Just that I won't and don't.

I'd drop the title if I wasn't interested in how it ends. I don't tolerate **** comics anymore, and haven't for years. It's a sad day when you realise your weekly trip to the comic shop is now monthly, maybe fortnightly, at best.

To be honest, when Ennis left Punisher MAX, I lost a lot of interest in comics.

And life.

I know what you mean. There's a hole in my soul.

Thankfully, TAKEN got me through the last couple of months. Best. Punisher. Movie. Ever.

Factified!

Latest posts

Back