UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Why would that matter? This is Lindeloff

Ha! You're right. What was I talking about? For some reason I was thinking about the ****fest that was the Ultimate Hulk Annual.

THIS IS WHAT LOEB IS DOING TO US, PEOPLE.

Ha! You're right. What was I talking about? For some reason I was thinking about the ****fest that was the Ultimate Hulk Annual.

THIS IS WHAT LOEB IS DOING TO US, PEOPLE.

That monster needs to be stopped!

Also to answer your original question, no... no he isn't, so thank god he isn't writing this. The only thing that sucks about this is that If she-hulk existed here she should have shown up in Ultimates 2... the plus side is that she didn't show up in Ultimates 3 or Ultimatum (fingers crossed... oh what the hell, no worries, Loeb doesn't actually read any comics.)

Last edited:
I don't like this version of She-Hulk.

I'd actually rather she'd been introduced by Warren Ellis. But I still like this book.

Last edited:
heh,

Ultimate Cap wants superhero registration, but Ultimate Tony thinks it's a terrible idea

i see what he did there
clever :roll:

Actually, it makes more sense this way around. Captain America is an enlisted military officer and Tony Stark is a free enterprising capitalist. Which one would be in favour of government regulation?

I'm convinced Mark Millar picked the sides in Civil War with a dart board.

If only this had been published in 2006.

Indeed.

Anyone else see Betty turning into Ultimate She-Hulk?
Anyone? Anyone?

No. I honestly did not. It is a huge inconsistency in her character's backstory. They now have to backpeddle why she's not She-Hulk in Ultimates 2 and what not. Which is silly.

Betty as Shulkie is a good idea.

I don't like this version of She-Hulk.

I'd actually rather she'd been introduced by Warren Ellis. But I still like this book.

What don't you like about her?

It will prolly end with the serum not fusing with her blood unlike Banner.

Hulk Hamster I burst out laughing. Plus apparently Star Trek would have come out back 3 years ago in the UU. What if this series had been on schedule? What would have been the movie ref then? Pirates 2?

Latest posts

Back