UXM #54 - Ultimate Longshot

Wait, so you are saying release random issues for a while and let them piece each other together? I'm not so sure about that...

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
Well, since when has Longshot been gay? I mean he's the father of Shatterstar so unless that isn't being crossed over then I suppose he could be bi.
I don't think he's either. I think his mutant ability just made him lucky enough to have Colossus fall for him enough to want to really help him out... leading to his perfect escape.

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
Mutant? In 616 he ain't a mutant, well he is and he isn't, he's more clone than mutoid.
Ultimate Longshot's a mutant.

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
Costume? (I've made these comments before), was like something out of The Running Man, actually... the whole plot was from The Running Man.
I blame the artist.

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
I always thought the 616 Longshot was a fun loving Spartacus type of character, I guess we gota wait for Ultimate Killraven.
I dunno who Killraven is but I do like this Longshot. I'm hopeing he becomes a good guy in some way though.

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
Well, I'm glad he's back but 6 out of 10 for Vaughn's plot, lets see what happens in 6 months time :wink:
We're all glad too and you better not disappear for this arc too.

Latest posts

Back