UXM #58 Syndicate Discussion (Spoilers)

Well, while I've said that I want to see more about him, doesn't mean I want a whole story out of him. I thought that Vaughan uses his better judgement and put Warlock where he belongs (in a cameo), however, I would really just like to see what his deal was... Was he a mutant that was out of control? Were the X-Men sent there to take care of him because he would've ruined Xavier's plans of co-existance? What's going on?

Goodwill said:
Well, while I've said that I want to see more about him, doesn't mean I want a whole story out of him. I thought that Vaughan uses his better judgement and put Warlock where he belongs (in a cameo), however, I would really just like to see what his deal was... Was he a mutant that was out of control? Were the X-Men sent there to take care of him because he would've ruined Xavier's plans of co-existance? What's going on?

I would like to see Warlock come back. Not in his own story though. What about Ultimate Phalanax at some point.

Onrng said:
I would like to see Warlock come back. Not in his own story though. What about Ultimate Phalanax at some point.
Ok, I like the Phalanx, I really do. But...without some serious ultimization, they would not fit in the UU. They're evil robots from outer space. Come on. Thats such a 616 plot if I ever heard one.

Caduceus said:
Ok, I like the Phalanx, I really do. But...without some serious ultimization, they would not fit in the UU. They're evil robots from outer space. Come on. Thats such a 616 plot if I ever heard one.

I think there are some really cool ways they could be ultimatize. But thats for another thread, maybe even my rpg.lol

I just read this issue and I didn't like Syndicate at all. He worst than Geldoff. But other than that is was a great issue. I really like Vaugan's run.

Sydicate is quite cool, and definately not as bad as Geldoff! That's an insult if I ever heard one! Sydicate still needs to be fleshed out a bit, so we will see him in later storylines. We know that some time after Mageto Escapes arc we'll see another Hellfire Club story.

thee great one said:
I just read this issue and I didn't like Syndicate at all. He worst than Geldoff. But other than that is was a great issue. I really like Vaugan's run.

I hardly believe that you can stand the two characters and judge them. Although it is our natural inclination to judge, each character has their own pros and cons. Besides, we had an entire arc to hate Geldoff with and we only had one issue to scratch at Syndicate's surface. How fair is that? Hardly, I know. I know we'll be seeing more of Syndicate and, whether soon or not, then will be the time to correctly judge his character.

Latest posts

Back