Venom movie [pre-release discussion]

Re: Sony restarts plans for VENOM

cher.jpg

That's one of the grossest things I've ever seen. You can almost see that dude's junk.

What? That is the logic. I think.

Venom = villain in Spider-man 3

Joker = villain in TDK

People hyped up Joker before anyone had seen him do anything. To a studio that shows that people like the villain so a movie about a person who was a villain plus a popular character = $$$$$$

Joker = villain in TDK

People hyped up Joker before anyone had seen him do anything. To a studio that shows that people like the villain so a movie about a person who was a villain plus a popular character = $$$$$$

Are you secretly a studio exec?

Seriously, you seem to follow their logic quite well to be an "outsider".

Hmmmm...does Mole wear Italian suits, drive flashy cars, sleep with beautiful women, and make crappy movies on the down low?

Hmmmmm.....I wonder.

Joker = villain in TDK

Yeah, I remember all the Oscar buzz around Topher Grace. His performance as Venom was the most disturbing and intense performance he's given since That 70s Show. Truly a tour de force.

I G3SS TEH 0NLY REEZUN HE D1DN'T WIN WUZ BCUZ H3 DIDN'T D1E LIKE H3ATH LEDGER!?11

Joker = villain in TDK

Boss Hog: The Movie, here we come!

Hmmmm...does Mole wear Italian suits, drive flashy cars, sleep with beautiful women, and make crappy movies on the down low?

Yes.

I made Epic movie and meet the Spartans and while all of you were going "OMGZ WORST FILM EVER BOOOOOO!!!!" I was going "Cha-Ching "

Yeah, I can't wait to see your Transformers parody where a blender battles a vibrator.

That is dumbest idea I have ever heard

:shifty:

*writes it down for SciFi Movie coming soon*

WHY!? What did we do to deserve such harsh punishments? Was it because Spiderman 3 wasn't GOOD enough so Sony has to go out of their way to explain an already dead character and why they chose to do him in the first place?

WHY!? What did we do to deserve such harsh punishments? Was it because Spiderman 3 wasn't GOOD enough so Sony has to go out of their way to explain an already dead character and why they chose to do him in the first place?

They're punishing you for watching Spider-Man 3.

Latest posts

Back