Venom movie [pre-release discussion]

WHY!? What did we do to deserve such harsh punishments? Was it because Spiderman 3 wasn't GOOD enough so Sony has to go out of their way to explain an already dead character and why they chose to do him in the first place?

Because people love Venom and regardless of what people say SM3 made Millions which really that's what it comes down to.

Disclaimer! I AM NOT DEFENDING THE RIGHT TO THIS MOVIE!

I just wanted to throw that out there. Just 'cause.

If I'm remembering correctly, in the comics Venom was also 'killed' at some point, but because a piece of the suit had survived elsewhere, it came back thanks to that. That's probably how they'll explain Venom's comeback (if they be smart enough) in the spinoff.

Last edited:

If I'm remembering correctly, in the comics Venom was also 'killed' at some point, but because a piece of the suit had survived elsewhere, it came back thanks to that. That's probably how they'll explain Venom's comeback (if they be smart enough) in the spinoff.
GOD, ICE, STOP DEFENDING THIS STUPID MOVIE OHMIGOD YOU'RE AS BAD AS MOLE YOU SHOULD RESIGN AS MOD!!!

Last edited:

Doc Connors still has a piece.

Hey, guys. Did you know the Lizard still has a bit of Venom just chillin' in his fridge?

We should totally each swallow a piece. I bet we'd trip balls.

Hey, guys. Did you know the Lizard still has a bit of Venom just chillin' in his fridge?

We should totally each swallow a piece. I bet we'd trip balls.
Connors is cool, man. Last semester, we were hangin' out with him, smokin' some Venom when he was all like "I'm the Lizard King, dude!" and I was like "****, man, lay off the V" and then he bit my hand off.

Good times, good times.

CBR:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, "Sony also has stepped up developing the 'Spider-Man' spinoff 'Venom,' first recruiting writer Jacob Estes to draft a script and most recently bringing in scribes Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese, who penned 'Zombieland' for the studio."

*Becomes infected*

*Needs hospital to survive*

Soon your hair will fall out in such a way you only have Mohawk left which will turn blue. Then you'll find your self watching power rangers and Hannah Montana despite no kids been in the room. Then the final stage you'll become fat and using the following : "awesome" "cool" and "if done right" more than usual.

:D Once your transformation is complete your new subnic will be "Teh Sexy Mole Queen" :twisted:

Last edited:
Don't forget the 3rd stage of infection, where he loses the ability to spell and treats grammar like a game of pin the tail on the donkey...

Latest posts

Back