Weird Dreams

I literally had at least 3 major deja vu flashes today, the most promenent one dates back to a dream I must've had at least a year ago.

I'm getting them more and more often these days, and I've also been slipping into very realistic dreams for a few seconds just as I enter that state between awake and asleep. I think that might be where my deja vu is coming from.

Either way, I've started to pay a lot more attention to my dreams lately.

So I had the oddest dream last night.

I dreamt that I killed one of my old high school classmates and covered up the murder. No one knew about it. Except my Spanish teacher. She vowed to solve the mystery. She also made her accusations public. So now I had the whole school hating me.

She then announced that she was gonna give us a test everyday until I confess. For about 3 months I wouldn't budge. But this was obviously taking it's toll on the rest of the students.

So then the students all started to conspire to kill me. Everyday there were assasination attempts on my life. And each person that tried to kill me failed because I, inturn, would kill them...but make it look like a total accident.

It was weird.

So finally I got fed up with everything and when the Spanish teacher handed me my test for the day....I got pissed and wrote:

"**** YOU! I ****ING DID IT!" ..........the odd part....I wrote it in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish.

I then threw down my pen and walked out of the class.

Then the alarm went off and I woke up.

:?

I got you beat, ready for this ****ed up dream

I been meaning to post this, and kept forgetting too, and now that Vic posted, it reminded me too.

Started off innocently enough, I was at a family gathering. Everyone was asking when I was going to get married, and I said, when we all turn into zombies.

Cue the zombie attack fellas.

They came out of nowhere. Me and my brother, with prescene of mind, grabbed knives and got the hell out of there, fighting our way out. We escaped, barely, and went into hiding, and somehow, got seperated. Then, I got attacked by a zombie, bitten, and became one.

Now, as a zombie, I realized they were mostly human, except that instead of sleeping, zombies got the hunger and would mindlessly attack humans till they woke up from it. Realizing this, I ate a strict diet of healthly food, to keep my body looking normal and not zombie like (the more humans you ate, the more zombie you become), and I found a cage to lock myself in when I went to sleep, so I wouldn't eat humans. Then, I got attacked in my cage, a zombie who ate other zombies to become more demon like. My brother came out of nowhere, attacked him and killed him, then mistaking me for still human, let me out of the cage the same time the hunger took over, and I killed him, making him into a zombie.

So then, flash forward a few months, both me and my brother living at a place, passing as humans, and we would lock each other in cages at night to disspell the hunger. Someone robs us one night, and we give chase. I tackle the person, and then she bites my arm. I scream at her, saying I'm a zombie and that she just made herself a zombie, but she smiled at me. I looked at my elbow, and I was becoming human again, my skin lost its pale sheen, and became pink and healthy.

then my elbow started to hurt with intense pain, and I woke up, my elbow still hurting for a good ten minutes or so.

So, I woke up, not by dying, but by living.

No ****, and you can even parallel it to the beginning, cause I said I wouldn't get married until a zombie apocalyspe showed up, and it did right away, and they way I lived was because a girl, metaphorically, bit me.

****ing dreams man. ****ing dream

I been meaning to post this, and kept forgetting too, and now that Vic posted, it reminded me too.

Started off innocently enough, I was at a family gathering. Everyone was asking when I was going to get married, and I said, when we all turn into zombies.

They came out of nowhere. Me and my brother, with prescene of mind, grabbed knives and got the hell out of there, fighting our way out. We escaped, barely, and went into hiding, and somehow, got seperated. Then, I got attacked by a zombie, bitten, and became one.

Now, as a zombie, I realized they were mostly human, except that instead of sleeping, zombies got the hunger and would mindlessly attack humans till they woke up from it. Realizing this, I ate a strict diet of healthly food, to keep my body looking normal and not zombie like (the more humans you ate, the more zombie you become), and I found a cage to lock myself in when I went to sleep, so I wouldn't eat humans. Then, I got attacked in my cage, a zombie who ate other zombies to become more demon like. My brother came out of nowhere, attacked him and killed him, then mistaking me for still human, let me out of the cage the same time the hunger took over, and I killed him, making him into a zombie.

So then, flash forward a few months, both me and my brother living at a place, passing as humans, and we would lock each other in cages at night to disspell the hunger. Someone robs us one night, and we give chase. I tackle the person, and then she bites my arm. I scream at her, saying I'm a zombie and that she just made herself a zombie, but she smiled at me. I looked at my elbow, and I was becoming human again, my skin lost its pale sheen, and became pink and healthy.

then my elbow started to hurt with intense pain, and I woke up, my elbow still hurting for a good ten minutes or so.

Awesome.

I dreamt that I killed one of my old high school classmates and covered up the murder. No one knew about it. Except my Spanish teacher. She vowed to solve the mystery. She also made her accusations public. So now I had the whole school hating me.

Why didn't you just kill her too?:?

In your dream, when you got "the hunger" and attacked your brother, were you just automatically going through the motions or were you actually irresistably hungry for humans?

HOUDE'S A ****ING ZOMBIE, KILL HIM!!!
Deep. :lol:

Sounds like the end to an anime flick.
:lol:

Two recent dreams to mention.

One was from a few nights ago. I dreamed that I had finally gained some telekinetic power, something I've achingly wanted for years and years. In the dream, so far I was only lifting small objects like Lego blocks and floating them around in the air about a foot over my hand. I was so happy, but my sister was extremely jealous. I was also terrified that I wasn't really telekinetic, but that invisible ghosts were the ones lifting the objects just to mess with me for a while.

~~~

Last night I had a fairly elaborate dream, but the most memorable part was when my dad and I and some other people we knew were standing outside this small lodge with forest around it and there were these two strange looking but very cute and friendly birds standing on the grass a few feet away. They were orange and green and brown with chubby faces and were about the size of roosters.

Then, two hunters came out of the cabin carrying short, plastic pump-shotguns. One of them said "Oh, look at those birds! Aren't they just beautiful. Hang on..."

(He shoots one of the birds, walks over, and picks it up)

"Yeah, look at that plumage. Just gorgeous. What a beautiful creature. Jim, come look at these things."

The other hunter, still standing in the doorframe of the lodge, is impressed and says the second bird looks just as nice. He raises his shotgun, but I tell him to stop, and leave the birds alone. He doesn't care. I felt so horribly helpless and frustrated because I knew he was perfectly within his legal rights to kill the bird and there was nothing I could do....

Almost nothing.

He raised his short, plastic pump-shotgun again and I grabbed the barrel. We started to wrestle around with it but after a few seconds I tipped it back toward his face and squeezed the trigger, blasting him right in the face. He was blown off his feet and hit the cabin floor already dead. The other hunter just sort of stood there saying "Hey naw whaddaya think you're doin there son you can't just do that blah blah blah", but frankly, he really didn't seem that mad, just surprised and irritated.

Unlike most dreams, here I was fully aware that I had actually just killed someone and how much that meant, and I didn't know what to do. It was so shocking. But then I looked down at the bird who was looking up at me and actually smiling. That made me feel so much better because I hadn't just stood there and let him kill that bird, but had actually taken action and stopped it.

~~~

I guess the point of the dream is to ask yourself how far you're willing to go to do what you know is the right thing. I felt bad that I'd killed someone, but I know I would've felt so much worse if I hadn't done anything.

Last edited:
Two recent dreams to mention.

One was from a few nights ago. I dreamed that I had finally gained some telekinetic power, something I've achingly wanted for years and years. In the dream, so far I was only lifting small objects like Lego blocks and floating them around in the air about a foot over my hand. I was so happy, but my sister was extremely jealous. I was also terrified that I wasn't really telekinetic, but that invisible ghosts were the ones lifting the objects just to mess with me for a while.

~~~

Last night I had a fairly elaborate dream, but the most memorable part was when my dad and I and some other people we knew were standing outside this small lodge with forest around it and there were these two strange looking but very cute and friendly birds standing on the grass a few feet away. They were orange and green and brown with chubby faces and were about the size of roosters.

Then, two hunters came out of the cabin carrying short, plastic pump-shotguns. One of them said "Oh, look at those birds! Aren't they just beautiful. Hang on..."

(He shoots one of the birds, walks over, and picks it up)

"Yeah, look at that plumage. Just gorgeous. What a beautiful creature. Jim, come look at these things."

The other hunter, still standing in the doorframe of the lodge, is impressed and says the second bird looks just as nice. He raises his shotgun, but I tell him to stop, and leave the birds alone. He doesn't care. I felt so horribly helpless and frustrated because I knew he was perfectly within his legal rights to kill the bird and there was nothing I could do....

Almost nothing.

He raised his short, plastic pump-shotgun again and I grabbed the barrel. We started to wrestle around with it but after a few seconds I tipped it back toward his face and squeezed the trigger, blasting him right in the face. He was blown off his feet and hit the cabin floor already dead. The other hunter just sort of stood there saying "Hey naw whaddaya think you're doin there son you can't just do that blah blah blah", but frankly, he really didn't seem that mad, just surprised and irritated.

Unlike most dreams, here I was fully aware that I had actually just killed someone and how much that meant, and I didn't know what to do. It was so shocking. But then I looked down at the bird who was looking up at me and actually smiling. That made me feel so much better because I hadn't just stood there and let him kill that bird, but had actually taken action and stopped it.

~~~

I guess the point of the dream is to ask yourself how far you're willing to go to do what you know is the right thing. I felt bad that I'd killed someone, but I know I would've felt so much worse if I hadn't done anything.
You would kill someone to save a bird?

Wow.

You would kill someone to save a bird?

Wow.

It's very important to note that this wasn't a premeditated conspiracy, it was a snap decision, and my thoughts afterwards were a way of examining and coming to terms with my actions.

But if you're going to pull at this thread, I'd like to ask you something, if you'll indulge me. I'll start simple. Would you kill a person who killed young children for fun if it was the only way to save his next child victim's life?

If so, would you do the same to a person who killed, say, full grown chimpanzees for fun, keeping in mind that a full grown chimpanzee is smarter than a 2 year old child?

Last edited:
A couple night ago I dreamed that I was Deadpool and I was in a store on a two-story mall. I was browsing around and finally decided what to get, but as the cashier rang me up I realized that I didn't have any money on my costume. The cashier got angry and started yelling at me, so I decided to leave. On my way out I overheard a girl that worked there defending me, telling him that he should respect a superhero. I secretly listened at the door to feed my ego, but then Spider-Man was web-swinging by and saw me. He came over to talk and that's what we did for a while, until he had to leave and I decided that I should get going too.

I was walking down a road with little to no traffic. My costume was a bodysuit with a zipper in the middle, so I unzipped it and took off (there was a white tank-top underneath) the top half and tied the sleeves around my waist like a jacket. I then took off my mask and and gloves and stuffed them in my pockets. I believed that no one would recognize me, figuring my appearance would be that of a guy with red pants, a red jacket, red shoes, and a white tank-top walking down the street.

Later while walking down the same road I saw police cars chasing another car, with Spider-Man following behind them. I quickly put my stuff back on and jumped on the pursued car as it passed by. I reached in the window and steered the car into an alley, the driver quickly applied the breaks. Spider-Man caught up and captured the passenger that was trying to escape while I handled the driver. The driver kept harassing me and demeaning me, so I punched him in the face a couple times saying "I am above the law; I do what the law cannot." Spider-Man was shocked by my display of brutality... and then I woke up.

----------

The other night I dreamed that I was watching a Deadpool cartoon on tv, and Deadpool sounded like Chris Tucker. You're all cringing at the thought, right?

Last edited:
A couple night ago I dreamed that I was Deadpool and I was in a store on a two-story mall. I was browsing around and finally decided what to get, but as the cashier rang me up I realized that I didn't have any money on my costume. The cashier got angry and started yelling at me, so I decided to leave. On my way out I overheard a girl that worked there defending me, telling him that he should respect a superhero. I secretly listened at the door to feed my ego, but then Spider-Man was web-swinging by and saw me. He came over to talk and that's what we did for a while, until he had to leave and I decided that I should get going too.

I was walking down a road with little to no traffic. My costume was a bodysuit with a zipper in the middle, so I unzipped it and took off (there was a white tank-top underneath) the top half and tied the sleeves around my waist like a jacket. I then took off my mask and and gloves and stuffed them in my pockets. I believed that no one would recognize me, figuring my appearance would be that of a guy with red pants, a red jacket, red shoes, and a white tank-top walking down the street.

Later while walking down the same road I saw police cars chasing another car, with Spider-Man following behind them. I quickly put my stuff back on and jumped on the pursued car as it passed by. I reached in the window and steered the car into an alley, the driver quickly applied the breaks. Spider-Man caught up and captured the passenger that was trying to escape while I handled the driver. The driver kept harassing me and demeaning me, so I punched him in the face a couple times saying "I am above the law; I do what the law cannot." Spider-Man was shocked by my display of brutality... and then I woke up.

----------

The other night I dreamed that I was watching a Deadpool cartoon on tv, and Deadpool sounded like Chris Tucker. You're all cringing at the thought, right?

I want to know 616 or ultimate?

I had a random dream once that I went to University one day, and the whole campus was the Triskelion.. with a MacDonalds in it, that I worked in...

Latest posts

Back