Weird Dreams

The other night I had a dream where Iceman came to my house and made me a Pina Colada. He was so dreamy.

Last night I had a wet dream.

This morning I woke up in the bath

It's very important to note that this wasn't a premeditated conspiracy, it was a snap decision, and my thoughts afterwards were a way of examining and coming to terms with my actions.

But if you're going to pull at this thread, I'd like to ask you something, if you'll indulge me. I'll start simple. Would you kill a person who killed young children for fun if it was the only way to save his next child victim's life?

If so, would you do the same to a person who killed, say, full grown chimpanzees for fun, keeping in mind that a full grown chimpanzee is smarter than a 2 year old child?
*grits teeth*

OMGPUPPIES.jpg

Now let's say somebody wanted to kill those puppies for fun... would you stand there are let them do it?

:wink:

no but he'll let them for 3 things

1)money
2)sport
3)if they want to use their coat ala cruela de vil

Now let's say somebody wanted to kill those puppies for fun... would you stand there are let them do it?

:wink:
No, I'd call the police. I can't really conceive of a situation in which I had to kill the person and if it came down to it, I wouldn't.

Dammit! You got me to argue with you.

*puts fingers in ears and closes eyes*

PUPPIESPUPPIESPUPPIESPUPPIES

Last edited:
No, I'd call the police. I can't really conceive of a situation in which I had to kill the person and if it came down to it, I wouldn't.

Like I said, in the situation I was in, not only would the police not have done anything since hunting animals was legal, but they couldn't have gotten there either. It was a situation where I had only two choices, and I had less than a second to pick one of them.

You'd have picked the other, and that's your decision. I don't understand it, and I doubt I ever will. I guess that's all there is to it.

And on the topic of "me getting you to argue with me", you are the one who started it.

Like I said, in the situation I was in, not only would the police not have done anything since hunting animals was legal, but they couldn't have gotten there either. It was a situation where I had only two choices, and I had less than a second to pick one of them.

You'd have picked the other, and that's your decision. I don't understand it, and I doubt I ever will. I guess that's all there is to it.

And on the topic of "me getting you to argue with me", you are the one who started it.
In your defense it was an accident, it wasnt "I'm gonna kill to save this bird" thing

I'm watching you

In other news, the worst part of waking up from a weird dream is being freaked out. I hate that. Every little thing is so disorientating.

Well, I had a weird incident this morning.

I had a dream that I and 3 other people were flying in a plane, which took off from a runway which ended at a large lake. As soon as the plane was in the air I had this feeling that something wasn't right, and all of the sudden the engines died and the plane dropped straight down into the water. I managed to free myself and escape, as did two others. My sister was missing.

I decided I had to go back and dive down to look for her. Due to a weird set of circumstances it took me several hours to get the gear I needed to find her. When I did, she was still strapped into her seat, dead.

I came back in and had to tell her two little girls that their mommy was dead, which was absolutely the most gut-wrenching thing I could have imagined. I was trying to comfort them and I was just sobbing. I was sobbing so hard that I actually woke myself up sobbing for real. I woke up everyone else in the house and scared the crap out of my poor wife (I'm not a crier; I never cry for anything). That I actually woke up crying was very confusing and it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.

That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day.

Does this make me emo?

Did you cut afterwards, just to feel alive?

If not, probably not. But seriously dude, you have the most messed up dreams.

Well, I had a weird incident this morning.

I had a dream that I and 3 other people were flying in a plane, which took off from a runway which ended at a large lake. As soon as the plane was in the air I had this feeling that something wasn't right, and all of the sudden the engines died and the plane dropped straight down into the water. I managed to free myself and escape, as did two others. My sister was missing.

I decided I had to go back and dive down to look for her. Due to a weird set of circumstances it took me several hours to get the gear I needed to find her. When I did, she was still strapped into her seat, dead.

I came back in and had to tell her two little girls that their mommy was dead, which was absolutely the most gut-wrenching thing I could have imagined. I was trying to comfort them and I was just sobbing. I was sobbing so hard that I actually woke myself up sobbing for real. I woke up everyone else in the house and scared the crap out of my poor wife (I'm not a crier; I never cry for anything). That I actually woke up crying was very confusing and it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on.

That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day.

Does this make me emo?

... dude that sounds eerily like one of those dreams that can come true... You know a premonition... or it could be one of those dreams where you had some really bad pizza the night before.

Latest posts

Back