Weird Dreams

I had a dream where Nurhachi, Bass, VVD and the watcher visited my workplace. There, Bass said he'd finish my work, then ran off, never coming back. Nurhachi complained because he wasn't talking to any hot girls. Every time the watcher spoke, it was static, but VVD must have understood him, because he punched him. Then Bass showed back up, wearing a Baxter mask, pretending to be Baxter though everyone knew he was Bass.

The dream ended when we went out drinking, Nurhachi told us that MWoF was going to buy the first round.

I think I come here to much

Last edited:
Re: The Social Thread - Episode III: Revenge of the Randomness

Last night I had a dream that a big meteor hit the Earth and killed a ton of people, including my wife and kids. And everyone was just wandering around trying to find food. Nobody could drive because there was no gas. And the impact of the meteor caused a volcano to form in my back yard. A woman ran down the volcano up to my house and tracked lava up to the door, which made the lava flwo up to my house, and it started to melt so I had to run.

Even worse was that we all knew that there was another bigger meteor coming which was going to completely destroy the Earth, but because most communication had been knocked out noone knew how close it was getting or when it would hit.

Pretty depressing.

Re: The Social Thread - Episode III: Revenge of the Randomness

E said:
Last night I had a dream that a big meteor hit the Earth and killed a ton of people, including my wife and kids. And everyone was just wandering around trying to find food. Nobody could drive because there was no gas. And the impact of the meteor caused a volcano to form in my back yard. A woman ran down the volcano up to my house and tracked lava up to the door, which made the lava flwo up to my house, and it started to melt so I had to run.

Even worse was that we all knew that there was another bigger meteor coming which was going to completely destroy the Earth, but because most communication had been knocked out noone knew how close it was getting or when it would hit.

Pretty depressing.
You remember your dreams very well. I would have remember something about a disaster.

(by the way, these are NOT spoilers, I just dreamed this stuff up and they're not subliminably influenced by real spoilers either, 'cause I don't read 'em).

I had a crazy dream last night that I was on the "Lost" island with all the characters and ended up discovering a lot of important secrets about the plot.

Only...the island was sort of the street I live on, combined with the forest-surrounded dirt road that leads to my Uncle's cottage in Bancroft which I haven't been to since I was 8.

Anyway, I was walking down said forest path with Michael, when suddenly he got really tense and wide-eyed. When I asked him what was wrong, he said "They're here. The Whispering is here". Sure enough, the mysterious Whispers that the castaways sometimes hear started in, and not only that, the voices seemed to kick up small trails of dirt and sand on the path.

After they stopped, Michael told me that on his way back from meeting the Others and seeing the real Walt, he had encountered the soaked, whispering Walt apparition for the first time, and after being exposed to it he could now fully understand the Whispers and knew the secrets of the Others. He could also "transpose matter" or something and then he turned into the Black Cloud and swept up the street like a huge wall of smoke. The wall had the force of a small hurricane, and I was pushed along in front of it to the top of the street.

At the top, we ran into my younger sister and four evil women who were looking for someone to give to the Black Cloud so they could ally with it. The Cloud absorbed the four of them and ate them or something, and then dissapated.

My sister then told me that she had learned that one of the biggest focuses of the Others and the Hanso foundation is the production and manipulation of this material call "Scom".

"Scom" was molecules of "blank matter"... matter with completely neutral physical properties that can be turned into any other type of matter(i.e. Gold, Uranium, even anti-matter), by way of some complicated procedure that the Others conduct in their facilities. She gave me a handful of it(it looked and felt like tiny black balls of styrofoam) and left and I went back down the street to our house.

Once at my house, I was looking through this bin of action figures that I have under my bed(my bed was in the basement now, for some reason) when suddenly my X-Factor Cyclops figure(which in real life is on display on my shelf) started to move and stood up in the bin. I got the hell out of there and told my parents. After they checked it out, they told me that our old basement tennant was one of the Others and she had secretly done experiments at bringing non-living things to life, like toys and rocks and stuff.

She had also created the Black Cloud by bringing innanimate molecules of Scom to life. In other words, the Black Cloud is an artificial living organism that can turn into any form of matter and take any shape.

That's pretty much it. Weird, eh? Any thoughts?

Last edited:
So last night I dreamed that I had Thor's hammer. All you had to do to call it was yell "HAWKEYE!" and to make it create lightning yell "THOR!". I was all like, "**** yeah! I'm gonna woop Thor's ***!!". The lightning worked fine in my house (that wasn't my real house) but when I went outside...IT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL!!!

Luckily Thor never appeared in my dream. Instead it was Tony being chased in some weird maze lab while he prepared to go into his Iron Man suit.

I had an odd dream a few nights ago, its a bit long but one part where I was at my old elementary school watching some play, I look over next to me and VVD is sitting there going "WTF am I doing here? I dont even know these kids" He then leaves. I just felt that was odd

My wife had a dream last night that I had claws like Wolverine, and I sliced up her and the kids.

Geez.

E said:
My wife had a dream last night that I had claws like Wolverine, and I sliced up her and the kids.

Geez.
We never hear about good dreams from you. Its always claws and jet packs on toddlers. :?

Ice said:
:shock:

*Calls the cops*

Baxter said:
We never hear about good dreams from you. Its always claws and jet packs on toddlers. :?

It was my wife's dream! Not mine!

The other day I took a nap in my basement (We have a big lounge/family room down there with a comfy couch and a big tv. Plus it's very quiet). I dreamt that I was in my basement, except it was made of wood and much, much bigger. It looked kind of like a ski lodge. There was a window at ground level with the street and a bar behind me. There were also two staircases leading up into rooms. Every room had at least one bed and a door into another room. I walked around threw a maze of these rooms, which were all decorated in terrible 70s style, with bright orange and green. The last room I came to was a rec room with two ping pong tables, but they were two big for the room. In that room, I saw the ghost of a little girl (I knew she was a ghost because she was completely grey) in a sort of mechanic's jumpsuit. I walked out of the rec room which led me back into the main room. I saw another ghost, a black kid with an afro in the same type of jumpsuit as the girl. He looked like a teenage Michael Jackson. After that, I was told that the rooms used to be a center for inner city kids in the 70s. After that me and my family started walking away from the lounge area and suddenly we were walking down our drive way. When we got to the end I started opening up the garage.

Then I woke up.

I just drempt that I was in a meatballs-esque movie that had a great white shark living in the lake, dinosaurs running rampent in the woods, and one very hot indian woman. Who was a giant.

Baxter said:
and one very hot indian woman. Who was a giant.
Are you sure it was a woman?:

suapcha.jpg

Latest posts

Back