Weird Dreams

Bass said:
I once had a dream where a girl (of whom I was very fond of) and I got pregnant, but because I didn't want the baby, I beat her until she had a miscarriage. That was not a nice dream.
...:scared:

Jeez. There's no need to worry. I only beat up girls I like that are pregnant with my baby. If I just went around beating people up, well, that'd be rude.

I had a dream from where suddenly I was this old guy that I was watching in a car, and got shot (more like sniped) in the back while in a car wash. The next day I told my friend, he told me the night before (same night I had the dream), he dreamed that I had died (forgot how).

Ice said:
I had a dream from where suddenly I was this old guy that I was watching in a car, and got shot (more like sniped) in the back while in a car wash. The next day I told my friend, he told me the night before (same night I had the dream), he dreamed that I had died (forgot how).

I had a dream I saw some mafia guys fighting and one shot me in the back of the head, and after I was shot I thought - man, I just got killed. So I just decided to do something else. Dreams are cool.

Ultimate Warrior said:
In other words you never beat up girls and it won't be a chance in hell that you ever will.

You're a sick puppy if you think that is supposed to be an insult. Like MOST NORMAL PEOPLE, I'm quite happy to never beat up girls. :p

Bass said:
You're a sick puppy if you think that is supposed to be an insult. Like MOST NORMAL PEOPLE, I'm quite happy to never beat up girls. :p
I was directing it more towards the "...girls I like that are pregnant with my baby." than the action taken. I just forgot the :D -smiley.

And god for you. Men that hit women are just one step lower than murderers, pedophiles and rapists in my book.

Bass said:
I once had a dream where a girl (of whom I was very fond of) and I got pregnant, but because I didn't want the baby, I beat her until she had a miscarriage. That was not a nice dream.
You sick son of a *****.

*calls police*

I had a dream a while back where me and Ice (back when he was a mastertron) were running through a school from some kind of Police made up of students/(former?) friends of mine. Ice was teaching me how to hide our valuables in a locker that no one would find, and then we ran our separate ways. I went to some weird room where a show was going on a stage, and I tried to hide in the crowd.

ultimatedjf said:
I had a dream a while back where me and Ice (back when he was a mastertron) were running through a school from some kind of Police made up of students/(former?) friends of mine. Ice was teaching me how to hide our valuables in a locker that no one would find, and then we ran our separate ways. I went to some weird room where a show was going on a stage, and I tried to hide in the crowd.
Yes...It was just a dream...all...a dream...

:shifty:

i had a kool dream when i was in about grade 4 and its stuck att this time, anyways here we go.

well its like late at nite and i was at skool and there was a party welcoming vampires in the school, only the kids knew they were evil the teachers thought they were sent from God. anyways, My friend nathan and I were managing an excape plan for the students and so we had to get to the other end of the school. About halfway there we hear a scream coming from the gym, the vampires had arrived and killed all the teachers. so they were chasing us and by the time we got to where we need to reach to excape all the vampires had caught up with us and were reay to eat. The students were excaping through a garage door that was closing and once they had all left i yelled "ok nathan you go first" but there was no answer and so i looked back yelling "nathan?" anddown from the roof floated the master vampire palminging nathan's head. Nathan was withering away until he was nothing but bone and that turned 2 dust as he droped the skeleton and reached for my head (it was like on the old spider-man were morbious would use his hands to feed) and so once his hand enveloped my face i woke up:evil:

Spade said:
i had a kool dream when i was in about grade 4 and its stuck att this time, anyways here we go.

well its like late at nite and i was at skool and there was a party welcoming vampires in the school, only the kids knew they were evil the teachers thought they were sent from God. anyways, My friend nathan and I were managing an excape plan for the students and so we had to get to the other end of the school. About halfway there we hear a scream coming from the gym, the vampires had arrived and killed all the teachers. so they were chasing us and by the time we got to where we need to reach to excape all the vampires had caught up with us and were reay to eat. The students were excaping through a garage door that was closing and once they had all left i yelled "ok nathan you go first" but there was no answer and so i looked back yelling "nathan?" anddown from the roof floated the master vampire palminging nathan's head. Nathan was withering away until he was nothing but bone and that turned 2 dust as he droped the skeleton and reached for my head (it was like on the old spider-man were morbious would use his hands to feed) and so once his hand enveloped my face i woke up:evil:
That's ****ed up

moonmaster said:
You sick son of a *****.

*calls police*

Make sure you're calling the DREAM POLICE

dream_insert1.jpg

Spade said:

:dazed: I feel like I'm in a dream.

Iceshadow said:
What if we are all apart of someone else's dream? And whenever we are asleep they are awake?:shock:

Indeed, Mr. Anderson.

Ultimate Warrior said:
I was directing it more towards the "...girls I like that are pregnant with my baby." than the action taken. I just forgot the :D -smiley.

And god for you. Men that hit women are just one step lower than murderers, pedophiles and rapists in my book.

Oh, I got what you were saying. I just turned around your insult back at you, like me being rubber and you being glue.

In other words...

ONE-NIL! OOOOOOONE-NIIIIIIIIIIL!

:twisted:

Iceshadow said:
What if we are all apart of someone else's dream? And whenever we are asleep they are awake?:shock:
I feel bad for my guy then. Poor bastard doesn't sleep right atall.

Bass said:
Oh, I got what you were saying. I just turned around your insult back at you, like me being rubber and you being glue.

In other words...

ONE-NIL! OOOOOOONE-NIIIIIIIIIIL!

:twisted:
Yeah, you really got me there. You outsmarted me. No need to go on anymore. Goodbye cruel world!

Anyway i had a dream last night that I was in fourth grade and the whole class was supposed to go to the nurse for a vaccination. But it was no ordinary syringe but one of those thin ones that diabetics use and you didn't just get it in the arm but you got the whole syringe pressed THROUGH the arm.

Latest posts

Back