Weird Dreams

E said:
Make sure you're calling the DREAM POLICE

dream_insert1.jpg
Post of the Day.

*imagines Apu from the Simpsons washing his car while singing "Dream Police"*

I had a really long dream last night (which is surprising because I know for a fact that I had it between 5:30 and 6:00, a half hour period), and amazingly - for me at least - I can still remember about 95% of it. Which never happens.

I'm not gonna explain the whole thing - that would take too long - but basically the premise was that every Tuesday, during school, everyone in the world except me turned crazy. But not like zombie crazy. Some were just doing weird things, hanging out with people they didn't like, or jumping off a Fire Truck ladder (ok, that last one's pretty crazy). And the point of the dream was that every Tuesday, it was always a challenge to get home while avoiding the crazy people.

That's what I get after reading CELL. :wink:

Ultimate Warrior said:
Yeah, you really got me there. You outsmarted me. No need to go on anymore. Goodbye cruel world!

Anyway i had a dream last night that I was in fourth grade and the whole class was supposed to go to the nurse for a vaccination. But it was no ordinary syringe but one of those thin ones that diabetics use and you didn't just get it in the arm but you got the whole syringe pressed THROUGH the arm.

That sounds like one of those terror tales you tell people at school when they're about to be innoculated.

"Oh dude, it' hurts like hell. For this injection, they pull down your trousers and inject your cacks!"

I had the weirdest, most realistic, thought provoking dream, and needed to post it before I forgot about it.

It started violent enough, and I was somewhere, at work or a facsimile thereof, and it was being attacked by a group or terrorists, supposeinlgy. I told a couple of people I saw them on the roof, and panic insued. Oh, and work was being audited.

Eventually we all gather in this outside in this auditorium/collisuem thing. There, someone steps up and calms everyone down. He says this could simply be part of the audit, to see how everyone reacts during a crisis. The outside begins to look familar to me, so I begin to wander off. There is a ruined home nearby, and begin to walk there.

I find two people, both being a friends friend. We talk, and one of the people was part of the audit. He mentions he has the architect plans for the place. I ask for them, my memory on the verge of being jarred. I wipe the ticks of my legs, wearing shorts which I haven't worn since I was a kid. He goes to get them, and then gets shot.

No blood mind you, simply shot.

He manages to get me the plans before he dies. Me and the other guy run behind a building. One of the terrorists walks out, and he looks like a normal American. He goes to shot me, but something causes him to miss, and he falls, shooting himself in the head. I grab his gun and shoot him again.

He could be a zombie.

Then someone else walks out, and does a bunch of military signals, I figure anyways. He places his gun on the ground. I go to shot and a ping pong ball comes out of the gun. I give it a weird look. Suddenly, loads of people walk out. All different shapes and sizes. They surround me and the other guy with me. They begin to talk, something about people who have wronged other people. The other guy begins to frustrate them, by using philopsophy, you know, 'If a tree falls in the woods, does a squirrel go extinct' type of thing. Utter nonsense to me. They simply tell him to walk away. He waits to get shot, and they say they don't kill someone with that much energy. They all look at me and tell me to forgive someone that I have wronged.

I say okay, and ask who. I begin this story with a chain of variety stores. What if I didn't buy a candy bar there, then they didn't make enough money, and the Puerto Rican woman there gets fired. She cannot feed her kid, gives him up to adoption, and the people that take him, the foster parents, don't give him enough loving, and he gets screwed up. Is it truly my fault.

And the lead guy simply goes, "Exactly."

Now I'm pissed, I stand up, for some reason we all sat down in the middle of the woods. I stand up in the middle of these crazy people and proclaim they can't kill me till I apologize, so why should I bother. I have no idea why they are here, and I don't care anymore. The terrorists said okay, and stood up I look at the old house in the woods, and suddenly tell them to follow me. They do.

Now, I have no idea where I have seen this house before, and don't ask me to describe it, other than the moldy smell a house gets when no one lives in it for a long time. This all seemed familar to me in the dream, I lead them through some passageway, and into an RV. I exit the RV, with all the other people (There is about 30 of them total). We are on the shore of a lake. I notice a nest of strange looking birds on the roof. I then begin to tell the tale of Jeffrey, who everyone called Doug.

I don't remember the whole thing, as I was dreaming, and it's slowing leaving me. But, I will relate what I remember. Evidently, I went camping on this lake when I was realy young, and this Jeffrey who everyone called Doug guy was an old man who no one talked too. He and I use to hang out, in his cabin, his house, and the shore of the lake for reasons I don't remember (stay off the gay jokes people). Then he got sick and I refused to see him in a sick state so I ignored him.

He never came back. Then I started crying. The lead terrorist walks up and asks me f I forgive myself, and I say no. He said I should. The reason why he brought me here was to apologize to the land for not tending it. Evidently Jeffrey who everyone called Doug tended this land for so long, helped the animals for so long, and everyone, that when he died, the land missed him. Because While people will forget, the land always remembers'.

Then I woke up.

How's that for a weird dream. I'll never forget that last line.

Last edited:
I just had a weird dream with someone who dressed as Black Cat (but overwieght), Spider-Man, and Doom. Then before I woke up, there was this audience where they were pissed, as if someone did the movie horribly wrong.

And there was this guy who literally had his bed covered with the chocolate hostess cupcakes. And twinkies. Chocolate twinkies.

I had a dream a few weeks ago when I was driving around in the post-apocalyptic Swiss Alps that had been flooded on a travelling brothel-bus full of prostitutes, and we would go into people's houses (which were flooded) and then hide when we saw them, making them the worst prostitutes ever.

Ultimate Houde said:
I don't think my dream got enough coverage, though Cad's dream was by far the strangest I ever heard of

I'm surpised that you remembered that much detail in your dream.

Last night I dreamed that me, my cousin, my friend, and about 70 random people were all lookin' for treasure while driving Explorers (for exploring). First we had to break through a massive police barricade, because they didn't want us to succeed.
Then we got to the area (it was like a small vally) were the treasure was hidden and got out of the suv's to search on foot. Right about this time Jason Voorhees (of Friday the 13th fame) showed up and begin killing people.
At this point me and my cousin started walking back to the truck, but Jason saw us and ran up to me, machete raised to carve me a new one, but then my alarm went off.

Oddly, enough I woke up from this dream several times, but when I went back to sleep I picked up where I left off.

I had this weird dream about a week ago that Bendis "ultimized" DC's Doomsday and Black Adam in issue #96 of USM. Spidey beat both of them in 2 pages. Amazed at "how well the issue was"....Joe Q gave Bendis the reigns for "Ultimates" and a Ultimate Capt America series.

Outraged....I retreated into the woods and made kryptonite bullets. Then took a nail and etched Bendis' name into the bullets. From there......the hunt was on.......

Victor Von Doom said:
I had this weird dream about a week ago that Bendis "ultimized" DC's Doomsday and Black Adam in issue #96 of USM. Spidey beat both of them in 2 pages. Amazed at "how well the issue was"....Joe Q gave Bendis the reigns for "Ultimates" and a Ultimate Capt America series.

Outraged....I retreated into the woods and made kryptonite bullets. Then took a nail and etched Bendis' name into the bullets. From there......the hunt was on.......
The killing just doesn't stop with you, does it?

Victor Von Doom said:

This is so happening.

Ultimate Houde said:
I don't think my dream got enough coverage, though Cad's dream was by far the strangest I ever heard of

you didn't happen to have this dream after what i said D to the Rama pt 2 thread, did it?....naw it couldn't..... but on your dream.....be careful man, just be careful....thats all i got.

nigma said:
you didn't happen to have this dream after what i said D to the Rama pt 2 thread, did it?

No...this was like a week ago.

nigma said:
but on your dream.....be careful man, just be careful....thats all i got.

You worried that I'll go on a killing rampage.....or you scared of my Bendis premonition? :lol:

Ultimate Houde said:
Unfortunately, it's not even the weirdest one.

There was the one where I "woke up and there was a line of people walking past the bottom of my bed and into my bathroom. Hours and hours this went on, thousands of them. Some of them were clowns.

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was on some adventure. In my dream, I knew that I was asleep and seemed to believe that the dream I was having was the latest in a series of dreams, and that I was writing them down so I could sell them as a "Harry Potter"-esque novel series that would make me millions of dollars. When I woke up it took me a few minutes to realize that this was the first dream I had ever had like that and that I had never written any of my dreams down.

Today I took a nap and had a dream where I went to a house and just started eating some pizza I found. I ended up eating the entire pizza. It turned out that the people who owned the house had gotten the pizza for a birthday party and couldn't figure out who would eat it. They hired a team of FBI investigators to figure out who ate it, but the investigators were incredibly stupid. They kept on finding obvious clues that I had done it and at one point, the wind blew directly towards me and whispered "He did it!". For some reason it started snowing and I had to walk home in a blizzard. Then, a bunch of wolves surrounded me and started growling. I saw some bunnies and went to pet them, but then they started growling, too. Suddenly someone crashed a car right next to me and picked up two people. I asked the lady who was driving (who was in a neckbrace) to help me but she just said "Screw you!" and drove away, wildly. After that, I (for the first time ever in a dream) just decided to wake up and woke up.

I just got up from sleeping like 15 minutes ago. My brother wanted to blow up the house. But he had hired some people from France who weren't french, but spoke the language.

The way they were going to do it was the freaking weird part, but I can't seem to know how to explain how they were going to do it.

So I had a dream yesterday that Bass was back. He still hadn't finished the last issue, but atleast he was back. :?

Latest posts

Back